News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New sci-fi show sanctuary

Started by King_Furby, October 03, 2008, 03:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

the premier of sanctuary is coming tonight on sci-fi channel. What are your thoughts on the series before seeing it? what will you think after seeing it.

I think it looks neat but i am not so sure it will be a hit. I think it could be good if done right but the fact that almost the entire thing is green screen scares me a bit. I hope they don't make it feel too unnatural. Its nice to see amanda tapping in another series though. I will at least give the series a shot by seeing the first episode. I think its either going to be good or suck.

Looks like its a 2 hour premier. sucks that stargate atlantis isn't on tonight. though.

After seeing it......

Good show i really liked it. time will tell if it will actually last though. It depends on what direction they take it. I am mad that they have it next week on after atlantis. i would prefur it to be before.

Kiara

Hmm, does SciFi post their shows online afterwards? I don't have cable, but I love sci-fi/fantasy shows. Heroes is currently my favorite.

*squirls away to look at the SciFi website*

King_Furby

I don't think they do but you would have to check to make sure. itunes might though, i remember they did that with stargate sg-1 when it was ending.

It was a very good 2 hour premier episode.

Rhapsody

The first four webisodes (which comprise the first hour or so of the premiere) are up on YouTube.  I watched them and wanted to see more, but I don't think Space is going to run Sanctuary until November. I could be wrong, of course, and I'm too lazy to check their website. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

King_Furby

I think, after seeing the second episode it's a neat show. the problem is they just need to get past all the typical topics all sci-fi shows cover. I am board of the evil, that lost it's memory stuff. I think the second episode had a few fun scenes but i didn't dig the topic of the episode.