Fantasy: A Demon’s Spawn [Mul] - Taken

Started by Nessy, March 02, 2009, 01:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

Very loosely inspired by the game, Might and Magic Dark Messiah

This is a high fantasy setting where goblins, and dragons, and the like will be plentiful. I am hoping to make this an adventure type game, but it has been ages since I played a system, though I am familiar with them (AD&D 2.0, DND 3.0 and 3.5 mostly), and a long time since I wrote out combat so I am leaning towards free-form. Anyone interested in this can help me contribute to the format of the game, hopefully will as well as add ideas.

Anyway, if you are still reading here is the idea:

A demon was banished from the world by a powerful group of adventurers and thought never to be able to return again since to break him free would require someone of his own blood to do so; all of his sons were slain in the process and he had no daughters. However, he left behind, unbeknownst to anyone a mortal son who was completely unaware of his demonic roots as his mother had been raped by the dark lord but escaped and vanished from sight and thought, so the demon’s bloodline has remained viable in the world, but only through his one living son. Now, however, the secret is out, the demon’s former mistress, his leading mistress known only as Shara, a queen of the demons in the mortal world, has found this descendent and is determined to free her master, but only after she has gained enough power for herself to raise an army ready to take vengeance for his banishment when he is returned. To raise this army, she intends to corrupt this hero, awaken the dormant demon blood and power in his veins and coerce him to breed with women he encounters. At the same time, she will send him on a quest to find a way to awaken his demon father.

My primary character will be Shara

Shara is a powerful demoness who resides in the dark abyss of demon kind (like a hell plane).  She is dominating, dark and evil. Most sexual encounters with her will be F/M or F/F and either reluctant (because she is, by her very nature, a seductress) or flat out noncon.  She is one of many mistresses the dark demon has and there are several beneath her in the demon realm.  She is not a succubus with a need to fornicate with, primarily mortals, but she draws her strength from dominating others, either demon kind or mortal.

It would be  fairly known that her son was slain by the adventurers, and she is seeking vengeance against them for that as well.

Partner’s Primary Character is:
The Hero:  A half-demon who has unusual strength and aptitude towards the use or understanding of the arcane. He is completely unaware of his demon half but even as a hero, may have had dark tendencies manifested through dark thoughts and dreams. I won’t describe him too much because he is, after all, not my primary character. Ideally, though, this would not be a brutish charcter.

Secondary Characters

For me

Mostly female counterparts to the hero, maybe some friends/ friend or male to the hero as well

For partner

Anyone questing after the demons, former enemies of demoness (mortal or other demons), male or female , anyone commanded by the demoness, her “toys”, new or old

Subjects to be covered in the RP

Must

Non-Con/Reluctance
    F/F
    First time
    M/F
    Impregnation

Possible but not required

Ethnicity – it would be great if all the characters in the game weren’t white  (talking about humans here)
    M/M – Might come up, maybe not
    Tentacles – Not as a major theme but this is a demon and she has unique characteristics.
    Foreign Objects – even if the hero doesn’t play with toys, she probably would
    Exibitionism – A demoness likes to show off her toys, and in a proper setting would encourage him to do the same.
    Incest – It could come up but it doesn’t have to.
    Threesome+ - Quite a possibility
    Birth of the Spawn – doesn’t have to played out but if you are squeamish about this, might not be the best RP for you. Also, the demoness might have some spawning of her own to do, we’ll see.

So basically there are two main characters, one major plot, but there are going to be several linked scenes (I know it’s a pattern of mine) that could exclude either or both of them at given time. For instance, let’s say he needs to break into a keep for whatever reason, early on it might be for a “good” quest, and she is helping him and distracts the guards. If her scene is played out, he’s not there, and/or his scene she is not there in which case the secondary characters show up. So best partner would enjoy female and male roles. I tried to think of how to do this in a multi-partner situatio but I have little experience with that sort of thing and just didn't know how!.

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to talk about formatting more and am, of course, open to input.

Oh and a quick note on the hero, he doesn’t have to be half-human or anything like that. He could easily have a angelic mother, or something similarly “good” like a unicorn (assuming a human transformation), or a different kind of story why he doesn’t know his origin and whether or not his mother is alive, free, whatever. I am not here to dictate character creation or “GM” the game, more like start the ball rolling. He should, however, be at least good or neutral in the beginning or the corrupting theme won’t be worthwhile.

I'm usually not a visual person so much as a read some detail and visualize but here are some pics I ran across that had a bti of what I had in mind.

Shara in mortal form - she can't take the form of "good" girls.

credit -http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/Dark_Prescense/Girl%20Anime/?action=view&current=DarkElfPriest.jpg

Shara in Demon/ Real Form

credit - http://www.sandara.net/2005/cg.html

And just another demon girl for fun - could be used later.

\
credit - http://www.myspace.com/dynam1t3m0nk3y

Be sure to check out my Ons and Offs as well.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Craz

This definitely looks interesting. I'd be up for it.

Morgana

PeacethatPowerbrings

Me as well, sounds really, really good.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

magnamos

Nessy

Yep, definitely free-form and still open.  I will stress here, although i think most of the non-con is going to be reluctant... if non-con is out of the question for you, this idea and probably my ideas in general, won't be up your ally.

Please PM if you are interested and please, please, please note the other MUST subjects of the idea.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.