Plot Bunny Menagerie (Sci-fi)

Started by WindVoyager, January 16, 2015, 02:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

Before we get started, I'd like to address a few things. Please actually read my Off\Ons. I've had a lot of people Pm me claiming they have read it but its obvious they barely skimmed it.

-I love dark and gritty stuff but no Doom and Gloom since that gets to be too much.

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. Most people simply refuse to try to understand anything about a fandom and rather make up excuses for not wanting to try.  You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair

-I do not do human only RP so don't bother asking me to. I find it very boring.

- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grim, graphic, are all adored.

----------------------------------------------------

Brief List of things I am interested in

-Titanfall 2
-Anthro cyborgs
-Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
-dark and gritty
-Story-driven RPs
-non human robots
-Darker plots and themes
-Torture (obviously wont' be able to get very graphic)
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-settings in my fandoms and and fandom-inspired RPs
-Medical
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs

Things I have no interest in

-Passive Characters
-One Liners
- Being ditched
-Killing my characters (killing NPCs is fine)
-Monster boys\girls
-Humans with animal ears and tails
-human only RP
-vampires\werewolves\shifters\demons\angels
-supernatural
-fantasy
-any school based
-Anime
-Historical
-Disney
-superpowers
-mutants
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Runaways

General Setting: Sci-fi, Futuristic

Characters humans, non humans, Sapient AI

The General Idea:

Its deep into the future and cities have become walled off to protect them from the 'wastelands' outside the city walls. These 'wastelands' are ruined towns and city's, vast open stretches of overgrown forests.

The Runaways takes place in a large city called Shanty Town. Its a motley collection of run down buildings and has no official police force and its ruled by gangs and is a well known port for mercenaries. Drugs are sold openly sold on the streets, kidnappings are common place and more.

Cyborgs, sentient AIs', humans and all manner of aliens inhabit Shanty Town.

The Rp will focus around a small group of individuals want nothing more but to leave Shanty Town, but that is easier said then done. They may be a mercenary who is being hunted, someone who escaped from a research lab, someone who escaped from one of the larger night clubs.

but leaving Shanty Town requires money, something they are very short on so they may have to do things they would never do other wise or do things that they find humiliating to save up enough money to leave the ramshackle town and find a better life for themselves
--------------------------------------------------------

Snipper Canyon

General Setting: Sci-fi, Titanfall AU

Characters: humans, Sapient AIs

The Plot: Basically my character is a long distance scout, she was abandoned on a harsh planet since they wont waste resources retrieving what they see as a replaceable scout meaning they have to survive in a hostile desert crawling with enemy forces, mercenaries and more while trying to avoid capture. Its only a matter of time before they are spotted or have to leave the general safety of the cave and venture deeper into the Maze for resources.

Set on an original planet that is largely desert, scrub-land and canyons and has harsh daytime and nighttime temperatures that will push characters to their limits. 100 plus degree day time temperatures, 20 and colder nights, a lack of resources, scavengers and more are constant threats to the characters. They will be forced to work together.

My human character has...issues. She's what I like to call a broken character. Its difficult to gain her trust so don't go into this thinking your character can insta gain my characters trust. She has some problems she needs to work through but all she has and has had for years is her partner.

How your character ends up on this planet is up to you. Maybe they are a mercenary, maybe they were trying to escape the IMC and instead ended up on a harsh desolate world.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To Catch a Viper

General Setting: Sci-fi, Futuristic, Titnafall 2 AU

Characters humans, non humans, Sapient AI

The General Idea:

Viper is having a bad day. A very, very bad day. In fact he's having the mother of all bad days. He and Nin survive the destruction of the IMS Draconis and are picked up by the other Apex Predators. They are latter sold to the IMC by his leader. The IMC has a large secret lab in which they conduct truly awful experiments on former mercenaries and captured enemy soldiers.

Now this can go one of two ways, my characters do end up escaping the lab (the IMC doesn't always have the best security) and Viper and his partner mange to evade capture and after trecking for days, weak, injured and now sick, they have no choice but to stop at what appears to be an abandoned barn. They hide up in the loft and this is were your character finds them.

The other path involves your character being in the lab as well though keep in mind the IMC has no interest in capturing no bodies. Your charter would have to be part of a militia or a mercenary.

Don't use the 'I don't know the fandom' excuse with me.

cookierulz127

I would like to do a roleplay with you based on an obessive relationship.

Smoketail

I'd be up for doing something with anthros, if you're still doing stuff.

WindVoyager

Completely forgot about this. Did some very heavy editing and added a lot of new stuff

Xenotundra

I'm new but a have a certain anthro-bug-thing that would fit nicely in shanty town (I'm talking relatively human but with strong features, carapace, some reptilian features and scales, small mandibles, dreadlock-like - resembles antennae - thick and coarse hair and some general ornate spiky bits).

Macadamia

Greetings and Salutations. If the offer is still open/interest still remains, then I would ask for an opportunity to propose a character for a potential roleplay session. As of this writing I’m still pending approval onto the site but once the holidays pass I’m fairly certain that I won’t remain such too much longer.

The character in question I would like to offer is a Cybernetic Rat Anthro who refers to himself as Clockwork. The Scenario in question I’m most interested in is the Shanty town offering. I feel it offers the best combination of sandbox elements in terms of physical exploration as well as narrative tools to provide for changing character arcs and plot elements.

Physically, Clockwork will be standing at about 4’10. His fur is a snowy white color, save for his more pink and fleshy inner ears and paws. Clockwork has a cybernetic arm, eye(biological eye color is a radiant Yellow), a pair of artificial lungs, mechanical heart and liver. In addition, though somewhat hidden, he has a small thin network of metallic frames that surround the dome of his head, roughly as thin as some radio antennas. The origin of these modifications lies in his past with regards to research and more specifically with Clockwork’s escape from a research lab in desperate search to not only just attempt to command his own life, but to begin living, period. Though this itself would not be without its slight share of consequences, particularly related to his increasingly mechanical stature.
Despite many of these modifications, his presentation is still generally a heavy focus for the character. His fur is kept clean to the best of his ability and his dressing is maintained as if it were part of him. He tends to commit many things to memory and carries with him an inquisitive personality. Both of which, despite his rather rough upbringing as a life sized lab rat have carried themselves more over to positive traits, most notably with a heavy interest in the field of medicine. Though he enjoys the outward results of his success, a large part his drive to commit to perfection is also somewhat selfish.

While Clockwork might commit himself to more rigid studies and be attentive to various nature, his would be experimenters were not so careful, be it unwillingly or otherwise. The various mechanical portions of his body, internally and externally were and still remain largely hackish in their implementation. The consequences not only having effects on the parts themselves, but after effects on the various parts of him that remain flesh and blood. The purpose of such to act as a deterrent against escape. Night after night of study and private tinkering however had lead to increasing amounts of success and refinement on the part of Clockwork. Granting himself additional tools among other things. Though as with all things, perfection is but an illusion. He became better versed in his own nature as well as some more increasingly complex biologies but is still ultimately unable to completely escape the legacy of his construction. A mind frought with fear in trying to preserve its machinery as well as its very flesh that threatens to degrade. In addition to this, the cranial part of his previous modifications can sometimes manifest themselves in intense, almost lifelike hallucinations that can strike be he asleep or otherwise.

Each of his various mechanical components are of different material, with different designs and thus require different methods to maintaining them, short of a complete rebuild which he cannot attempt safely as of this current time. However foolish it remains, one of his key hopes is to overcome this particular obstacle, to be free, find what he needs away from would be pursuers and use his form and talents for the welfare of others both more and less fortunate than he is.

It is but one thing to be afraid of death and another completely to fear losing your very soul to the confines of a foreign body.