LFS interested in Gin/Kira!

Started by Saku, April 11, 2011, 09:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Random topic up for grabs. I'm looking for someone interested in doing a Gin/Kira pairing with me. I would be playing Kira and my partner would be playing Gin and I want someone who is very familiar with Gin because I want him to be in character. It would be a m/m relationship and it would take place in the Bleach universe although at what point is up for discussion. I just want to do an RP with the two of them in it. It can be short-term or long-term, that's up to both of us. Of course Gin would be the dominant top and Kira the submissive bottom. Anyway, if you're interested please PM me with an idea that strikes your interest since I'm very open about the plot. :) Thanks!

BTW LFS means 'looking for someone' xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests