Latex, bondage, pet play and other slightly weird stuff.

Started by SneakyGuy, November 28, 2012, 08:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SneakyGuy

So, while writing the opening post for a new roleplay, something else passes through my mind - that here I've pretty much roleplayed quite serious stuff. Not that I don't like doing that, on the contrary, but I felt like adding a somewhat lighter and more farfetched and less "deep"plots to the mix. So this is what had caught my interest recently. I might be up for other things, so feel free to drop me a personal message. I play males and roleplay with male and female characters and partners with no problem.

1. Something involving pet play and pet costumes. See the images for a reference what I have in mind. Basically someone dressed in a restrictive suit and coerced (or willingly accepted) to behave like the corresponding pet. I'd like to play the role of the pet , but if you want that too, I can settle for two characters - one as a pet and one as a master. If someone wants a realistic pet play plot, I'm fine with that too, but for that now I'll prefer the sub role only.

2. Similar as above, but more about intelligent suits that restrict and to some extend control the wearer, on their own or with remote commands from the creator. May be even being a bit of a parasite. Might or might not combine with the previous idea. I'm open to all kinds of suggestions on this one, I don't have a plot, I just found the idea weird in a good way.
O&O