GODRIC'S Academy...REVAMP.... Please read..

Started by CurvyKitten, November 26, 2009, 10:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Well guys and gals, I am now the sole GM on Godric's Academy. I have started a revamp seeing there was a lose and a lacking in support. Please if you were a student go back and check us out. I'm still working out bugs so feel free to add any suggestions to the revamp thread, or pm me. Here is the link to our board.,
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=430.0

I'm working on a revamp of the hole thread, so I will in a way restart. Not completely so anything you wish to have happened did. But I know that some of us have a few characters rather connected to some that were in play but are not anymore. So IF you wish you can rework them a bit. I for one am reworking my student, and a bit of Ms.Moons past to fit the new build and people in play. Basically restarting Lily do to the fact one of the key characters she was connected with just up and quit. A few key members have quit and as such affected the flow and things that have already happened. Hence the reason for the reworking of the board. And the option to rework a few characters if you wish. Please if there any question just ask, I know it will take a bit to adjust.

Godric's Academy grand reopening!...please come one come all...Students return to your classes...and teachers get ready to play!