Lockdown (Survival Horror and High-School Drama!)

Started by Roen, January 20, 2013, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Are the relationships we hashed out in the previous game still in effect, Roen, Caehlim, Bunny, Hotaru? Brad beats on Max (when he can catch him), Max and Dylan pretty much don't know each other, Max and Red get along as good friends, Max and Raye could be friends, if only Max would stop his pranks and generally chaotic behavior?

I think that's pretty much how it was. Then again, I'm working on four hours of sleep.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Caehlim

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 21, 2013, 06:57:18 AM
Are the relationships we hashed out in the previous game still in effect,

Quote from: Caehlim on January 03, 2013, 05:37:40 PM
Dyllan liked Max, sure sometimes he was the butt of his jokes but at least they were usually funny ones. Sometimes he's been mad to the point of tears of frustration at Max but couldn't help undermining himself by laughing right along with everyone else. Still as much as he liked Max's company, the room was starting to get a bit crowded. He wasn't sure that this would be such a good hiding place from... Brad! Damn.

This was what I wrote about their interactions in the previous game. If it works for you, I'm happy to stick with it.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

i'm happy to change up any relationships between Nate and other characters from the previous game.

Any idea's?

Roen

By the way, as some of you may know, Caehlim is the Co-GM, but I forbid you from harrassing him via PMs xD

And yeah, it's fine by me, Hanged. Though I'm not sure how frequently Brad tries to bully Max, he usually keeps away from people like him, unless provoked directly. Max's just too much of a smartmouth, and a bully- in his own way :p

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Roen on January 21, 2013, 07:07:23 AM
By the way, as some of you may know, Caehlim is the Co-GM, but I forbid you from harrassing him via PMs xD

And yeah, it's fine by me, Hanged. Though I'm not sure how frequently Brad tries to bully Max, he usually keeps away from people like him, unless provoked directly. Max's just too much of a smartmouth, and a bully- in his own way :p
Haha. That is true. Max really only bullies jerks, though; he never picks on the weak and defenseless, even though they (like Dylan) may occasionally be the brunt of a harmless practical joke.

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 21, 2013, 07:15:31 AM
I'm okay with our arrangement in the other thread, Hanged.

Groovy.
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

TheHangedOne

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 21, 2013, 07:20:45 AM
................... ignored.................... :(
I haven't a clue. Figured Max and Nate pretty much rarely, if ever, interact; Though Nate may certainly know about, and have a strong opinion on the trickster.
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

good point, i think Nate would be on the fence about max, he can find him funny at times but finds he can get over the top

Hotaru37

All previous relationships are in place for Raye. She is Brad's best friend. She feels sorry for dyllan but won't do anything because of being friends with brad. She will of course rant at max for school rules while trying not admit that she actually thinks he can be funny sometimes. :)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

CarnivorousBunny

I can see Red and Nate being friendly, but not necessarily close unless Nate loves food as well.  I'm not sure how much the two have in common :P
my  o&o and a&a

Hotaru37

Opps... almost forgot red and nate. lol  like in the other she could be friends with red but her friendship with Brad has made them run in different circles.  and she would know of nate being the hall monitor type and probably knows most of thr school but hasn't strong feelings on him either way not really knowing him.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Caehlim

For 15 minutes and three posts? I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Anyway, I didn't really build up any particular relationship between Dylan and Nate in last game. What did you have in mind to change?

azzmeister89

Caehlim: i would say there on good terms, possibly due to there parents knowing each other or something

Bunny: i think they would be friends, although he's not as in to food as Red, Nate's a pretty decent cook

and as for everyone else i'm not sure

kingmaster1

Caehlim

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 21, 2013, 07:59:03 AM
Crap, did I miss the boat for a male character?

Don't think so. We still need someone to replace Arydanilov. I assume that you were already included as playing in the count.

Roen

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Caehlim

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 21, 2013, 07:42:24 AM
Caehlim: i would say there on good terms, possibly due to there parents knowing each other or something

Dylan's not good at having friends. He's that guy you try being nice to because you feel sorry for him and then next thing you know he's trying to sit at your table at lunch, embarrassing you in front of your friends and boring you with a long story about something you don't care about because you were once foolish enough to pretend to be interested.

It might work if you were someone who had to put up with him. Perhaps if Nate were his cousin (probably on Dylan's mothers' side), then he could be someone who has to reluctantly put up with him and dutifully tries to look out for him.

Otherwise having too rich a social life, particularly with someone as cool as Nate (who may not be in the running for Homecoming King but is -waaay- above Dylan on the social ladder) wouldn't really fit in with Dylan's character concept.

azzmeister89

kingmaster1

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a

kingmaster1

Name: Carter "Cart" Williams

Sexual Orientation: Bi (out)

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Clique: Jumps from group to group, hunting for attention

Subjects: P.E. , Drama, Science

Ons: Spanking (giving), Oral (giving and recieving), Anal (giving), Rough stuff (getting and recieving), the rest can be seen in my O&O's

Off's: body waste, gore, and any others on my o/o’s

Fears: Deep water, being alone, spiders, and heights

Personality: Carter is someone who will do almost anything to be accepted by a group, he feels like he needs someone to depend on but will never admit that he can't go it alone. He tries to retain his manliness but, when presented with one of his phobias, he will chicken out and possibly pass out. Despite this he will try and be brave in other situations for appearances, always wanting to impress the ladies of the room and in some instances, the other guys. He is a bisexual but is very picky about his men and is always on top, he tried being on the bottom, didn't like it.

Every now and then he has trouble with personal space, being the guy getting slapped for pinching a girls butt and being suspended for putting a camera in the girl's locker room. He can be a massive pervert even in the wrong situations (guy going through puberty, what did you expect?). Even if he has alterior motives he will try and be a nice guy and sweet too, though it's rare that he doesn't want some sex in return. When he feels something is wrong he will not hesitate to point it out....loudly, which sometimes gets him a punch in the face as he isn't afraid to call a jock a dumbass and then continue to insult his mother and his entire extended family before someone shuts him up. He suspects he has a small version of bipolarism and possibly multiple personalities, he's on meds for it.

Okay, there we go, feel free to tell me if something needs changing :-)

azzmeister89

haha he's like the perfect mix between max and brad, do i see a three way male fest coming on?

kingmaster1