Extreme Survival [NC, EX] (Female characters only)

Started by Dashenka, July 09, 2012, 05:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

This is the Character and OOC section of the game. Please post characters to me first before posting them in there.

For your first post, please copy this format for your character:

[center][size=14pt][font=courier]Candidate Name: YOUR CHARACTER NAME

[img height=350]LINK OF YOUR PICTURE[/img]

Nationality:

Any questions or other things, please take it to the OOC section.

Note: We still recruit girls. Some might be queued. Current players get priority.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Blinkin

Lets go with emerald green for the suit for Chris.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Dashenka

Sounds like a very nice colour. I'll add it to her character sheet.

MzHyde

Dashenka

Ok black it is.

Blinkin? I don't wanna sound dumb or ignorant or anything and if I do, I'm sorry... is it possible for you to copy the style I gave in my last post? So we get the same header for everyone?

Only needed once though, for the opening post.

Haibane

Quote from: Blinkin on July 10, 2012, 01:36:37 PM
Detailed descriptions I can do. No problem.

Didn't mean to sound pissy, just putting out that the pics were beyond my capability.

When we know where to send a character, I'll send it out.
If you give a cool description its quite possible the GMs could find a suitable image to fit it for the other players to relate to.

Dashenka - I'm slightly interested but am wondering about how gory and graphic the deaths might be? Could I see the original image that inspired the game in case that shows the sort of stuff the creature will be inflicting?

Blinkin

Sure, I'll edit the post and use the same header. sorry about that.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vaulera

TheDoctor46

Quote from: Vaulera on July 11, 2012, 09:20:54 PM
Interested, is there still a spot left?

There is, if you wanted to put a character sheet on this thread then we can get you approves and get you onto the island!