Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWildcat

Rogue said I wasn't allowed to be the Lord of Teleportesis and Smegheaddery, so I'm still trying to find my proper title.

FionaM

Ruyin

SinfulsShadowShogun

I go to make an RP request... Come back to this decimation?

(Also, Ruyin, you cut an extra 30 there >.>)

TheWildcat

Rogue said I wasn't allowed to be the Lord of Teleportesis and Smegheaddery, so I'm still trying to find my proper title.

Falstaff

SinfulsShadowShogun

Ruyin

It’s called shock and awe!  The minds of them womenfolk are baffled by our shrewd mathematical juggling.

“Refuses to admit he made a typo.”

TheWildcat

Falstaff

Ritsu

*to Fal in her best Peppermint Patty voice* You sly dog you.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

TheWildcat

Ritsu

SinfulsShadowShogun

Ruyin

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SinfulsShadowShogun

Bane... Keep her busy, we'll handle the frontal assault.

TheWildcat

FionaM

Ruyin

SinfulsShadowShogun

Deamonbane