Nunsploitation interest check [Closed]

Started by Dhi, February 28, 2014, 11:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Player: Nymphadora
Name: Nicole Ramsey
Position: Student from Saint Veronica Academy
Description: Standing at 5'5, with long blonde hair brown eyes and a curvy figure, shaved pussy

Personality: A true trouble maker. Nicole has been a handful since her pre-teens, now at 18, she has gone too far. Not a virgin, she has been with guys and girls, at times more than one or two at a time. Catholic school did not help curb her behaviour issues. She will lie, cheat and steal to avoid punishment. Can she be corrected?
Ons: Bondage of all kinds, pain, fisting, force, spanking, caning, breath play, whipping, discipline, humiliation, caging, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, pleasure denial, (probably missing a whole bunch so when in doubt ask but I'll probably say yes) ;^)
Offs: Same as player's OnO's

Reason For Transfer: Posed for pictures for a boyfriend who then posted them online, thus getting Nicole transferred over when the school, including staff were emailed a link
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Visna

snip!

Dhi

Visna, I notice you have unrealistic dramatization as an off. The nunsploitation genre is cheesy 70s film about D-list actresses getting into danger and taboo sex with Catholic paraphernalia. I wouldn't be qualified nor interested to write a story about realistic life in a convent. Are you going to be okay with that?

Visna

Quote from: Dhi on March 04, 2014, 06:40:34 PM
Visna, I notice you have unrealistic dramatization as an off. The nunsploitation genre is cheesy 70s film about D-list actresses getting into danger and taboo sex with Catholic paraphernalia. I wouldn't be qualified nor interested to write a story about realistic life in a convent. Are you going to be okay with that?

We'll see.

Rave

Quote from: Dhi on March 03, 2014, 08:07:57 PM
Good mix of characters! Sasha's position says Second Year Student, does that mean she's taken longer than usual to become an assistant nun, or that she's a high school sophomore? If it's the latter she needs to be 18+.

Fixed that (:

Dhi

I'm sorry guys, this is not quite coming together for me as I'd hoped. I'm not going to launch the game at this time. I appreciate the work that you put in with your characters, and the show of interest.