Awakening (NC, Vampire)

Started by Far eyes, March 16, 2009, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

This idea has been ghosting around in my head for a while and I finally decided to play it out, hope to find somebody ells interested in it.
---

(Played by me) Adilain is an old Vampire one of the ancients and one of the last now, but nobody believes in Vampire anymore so its time to wake. She finds and assembles hidden stashes of wealth quickly and after getting a bit acquainted with the new world she finds a fitting human.

The idea is that after waking from a long rest, think in the 700-1000 year range she finds the world has changed a lot. So she finds a place and watched for a while picking up the language and general style of dress before finding the Goth/vampire scean a bunch of humans playing at being Vampires it would make picking food easy.

But unlike popular fiction she would much rather pick one and then work him until he was submissive and just right. Then use him for possibly years for feeding as well as to learn about the new world. Witch she would know little of at this point
--

I would love somebody with a descriptive writing style, for me a long 1 or 2 paragraphs are just a must.

So this is M/F with me playing a dominant F.
It would involve
NC
Bondage
Domination
Humiliation
Vampires, biting (Obviously)

Notes: I would be making up some parts of a vampire lore bending others to my liking. So this is not by any special lore
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

johntfs

Far eyes

Still looking for a victim.. err I mean writing partner ;)
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0