One Shots: Update Thread

Started by Elvi, June 17, 2008, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

I will be updating this thread as requests are posted on the One Shots board.

Details of what One Shots is all about can be found here

You can find the board here

And the requests thread here

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Elvi

I have placed this, both here and in One on Ones wanted for Shogran

Name: Silver Valley [VAN-E]

Scenario and setting:
A Ridge of mountains reflect the brilliant sun's first twilight. The shadowy light gliding off the shining silver the mountains seemed to be entirely composed off. As the three Phoenix circled the eastern rising sun the mountains appear as great still waves of a bountiful sea.

The sound of a solitary violin escapes a lush green valley betwixt the most grandiose of mounts in the ridge.

Massive flame wings spread wide in a majesty matching the ridge. The sorrow of the violin resonating Their mighty cores. The 17 ft wingspan folded in on them selves about a pure white form. Crimson lips taking no emotional stance as the soft blue eyes held most of it.

Long raven threads of silky hair flew back in beautiful streams as the bare chested male played his violin. The song ,however sad was oddly enchanting. As if calling out to someone
With a beautiful backdrop and soft music who can resist.

Requirements:
One character already present in exotic vanilla's silver ridge hoping to be noticed by a female. furry or otherwise inhuman please...

Other info:
May hap's i should add I'm hoping for a massive Roman orgy style play. Only lots of furries ..Not limited to furries by any means though.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building