Nyarly looking for RPG partners

Started by Nyarly, May 16, 2010, 03:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarly

Hi and thanks for reading this request.

I'm looking for roleplaying partners. I have quite a bit of experience so far, but I'm not a total master-RPer. I don't have any specific plots in mind (yet).
As a Manga/Anime-fan I prefer hentai-style oddities and exaggerations over realistic stuff.

I like hetero, yuri (lesbian), futanari (hermaphrodite, any pairings possible but I prefer futa/female and futa/futa). Crossdressing is very welcome too. I'm okay with crossplaying and like to play females and futa myself. For various other preferences, look at my O/Os.

I prefer more sex-oriented stuff, but wouldn't rule story-oriented RPs completely out. Of course, the story has to interest me enough in that case.

Generally, I prefer consensual stuff, but I'm not really averse to non-consensual stuff and like to do it once in a while. I'm not too much into BDSM but I would like to try it out. I can play both dom and sub (and switch, of course).

I really like younger characters and RPs that contain teenage ones. Of course, nobody should be younger than 16 years.

While I prefer original RPs, there are are some Fandoms, I'd be willing to play a RP about.

Some general pairings I'd be interested in:

Student X Student
Teacher/School Nurse X Student
Brother/Sister X Sister
Mother X Son/Daughter
Adventurer X Monster Girl
Adventurer X Princess (for that, I prefer yuri or futa)
Miko X Demon
Miko X Witch
Maid X Mistress (or master, but I prefer yuri or futa in this one)

Of course these aren't all pairings I'm willing to play. I'm happy to hear your ideas!

Possible Fandoms:

Pokémon (only OCs)
Touhou
Arcana Heart
Vocaloid
Strike Witches
Queen's Blade
Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchizuke Wo
K-On!
Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru
Dead or Alive

Some small ideas:

Content: Light or Bondage

This involves me playing a pair of twin sisters, Mai and Kasumi, who share an incestuous relationship. While they are a couple, they aren't monogamous and even work as prostitutes. The RP could involve a simple "meeting" between them and a customer. Or, one of them could enter a sexual relationship with another person (nevermind if male, female or futa), which leads to a three-some sooner or later.

Incest, F/M or F/F and F/F/M or F/F/F.

Content: Light

A boy or a girl is attracted to an older neighbor woman (late twenties to late thirties). She is unmarried, although she may have a young child, and a very nice woman, with which s/he gets along quite well. Maybe s/he helps her with some tasks sometimes.  While s/he is at her home one time, s/he confesses his attraction (maybe just sexual, maybe romantic) to her.

MILF (whether or not she is a mother), F/M or F/F.

A mother is concerned that her daughter has absolutely no sexual experiences. Not only is she a virgin, but it seems that she never masturbates and has no interest in sex. She decides to rectify this and introduce her to physical pleasures. Another, slightly older, daughter may assist her with this.

Incest, F/F or F/F/F. I'd like to include sex toys. While there is potential for NC, I want to keep it vanilla. The daughter really should start to enjoy it.

A girl catches her brother in her room, while he is wearing her clothes. She had no idea that he likes such things, but she acquires a taste for it and decides to play with him a bit.

Incest, M/F, crossdressing, possibly bondage. Sister is dominant, while brother is submissive.

A man or a woman purchases a cow for private use. Not an ordinary one, though, as the cow is like a human woman, but with cow ears, horns and tail. And large breasts to hold the milk. While s/he only bought her for the milk, s/he develops an attraction to the cow that leads to more.

Lactation ("milking" and drinking straight from breasts), M/F or F/F.

Content: NC

A girl is sexually strongly attracted to her sister. She has no interest in other people and it seems that she is not turned on by anyone else. The urge to have sex with her rises over time. One night, when their parents are out, she decides to finally do it and sleep with her. Whether she wants to or not...

Non-Consensual, Incest, F/F, maybe with the first sister as a futa, possibly bondage. I'd like to include sex toys, with strap-on if the girl is not a futa.

Content: Light, possibly Bondage

A young man comes from an originally wealthy family. However, his grandfather managed to crash the family business with his poor management skills, losing the wealth in process, so he is leading a simple life, the former wealth of his family a thing of a past long gone. However, not everything got lost. There is a family whose women are trained to be loyal maids for his family since generations. The loss of the wealth changed nothing about that. He knows nothing about that, until one day when the two youngest women, who just finished their training, are standing in front of his home...

F/F/M, possibly incest.

A young man is a big fan of manga and anime. His girlfriend is not so pleased about that. Not that she really has something against his hobby, but he seems to be more sexually interested in the fictional girls than her. She decides to do something about that and if it's anime girls he wants, she will give it to him. Even if it's just by dressing up.

Cosplay, F/M.

Since their parents divorced many years ago, two siblings haven't seen each other, as each parent took one of them with them. During one summer vacation, one of the siblings decides to visit the other half of their broken-apart family and her sibling has to realize that the once cute little girl grew into a gorgeous young woman. So much, that they feel attracted to her, a feeling that is reciprocated.

Incest, F/M or F/F.

A girl transfers into the prestigious St. Michael's School for Girls. As a middle-class girl she is quite intimidate by the girls, who come mostly from high-class families and wonders whether she will ever fit in. Luckily, there is a girl in her class, who assists her since the first day and the two became pretty close friends. But it's still not close enough for either of them.

This is based on the VN series Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchizuke Wo, but knowledge of it is not necessary, as OCs are used (canon characters may be used as extras) and the setting (classy girls school, where it's suspiciously easy to have sex without being caught) is simple.

F/F, possibly Public.

Since it's summer, a young man or woman comes quite often to the local public pool. Of course, s/he is not the only one and among the many recurring visitors is an attractive young woman, s/he noticed since quite a while. But s/he always just watches her, never dares to try to get closer. She notices that and is not pleased with their lack of action. So she decides to make the first move.

F/M or F/F, possibly Public.

Years after his wife passed away, a middle-aged man remarries a much younger woman. His son isn't quite sure what to think of this, as she is not much older than him. He doesn't dislike her, though, since she is nice, very beautiful and eager to get along with him. Very eager, in fact, and soon he notices that his new stepmother is more interested in him than his father.

F/M.

Content: Light, Bondage or NC

For some reason, a young man's mother is leaving home often late at night. She never tells him where she goes or what she does and he is quite curious, but never pursues this matter further. Being sexually curious, but not able to get laid, he decides to visit a brothel one day, after he turned 18. With that, he kills two birds with one stone, as he now finds out what his mom does often late at night.

Incest, F/M, possibly NC.

She is a wealthy woman and lives in a big mansion. Sadly, she is also lonely and taking care of the house alone is not easy. So, she puts up a job advertisement, looking for a maid. Some of the requirements, like that the maid must be young and pretty, have large breasts and be a lesbian, make it clear that she isn't just looking for someone who only keeps the house clean.

F/F, Maybe also include dressing up in somewhat fetishistic clothes (besides a maid outfit).

After the death of her husband, a middle-aged woman raises her son all alone. She tried dating a few men after that, but nothing came out of it. Slowly, she becomes sexually frustrated and craves to sleep with a man again. However, she noticed that her son not only grew into an attractive young man, but also resembles her late husband quite strongly.

Incest, F/M.

Content: Bondage

She seems to be plain and she isn't very sociable, instead quite withdrawn. She gets good grades and is a model student. But she harbors a secret. One of her classmates has to realize this, when she sees her in latex getup, tying up a naked girl.

F/F, possibly F/F/F. Domination and Bondage, probably also S/M.

For some reason, a boy comes into an all-girls school. Maybe he has a wealthy family, who paid a lot of money for his admittance or maybe the school is turned into a co-ed school and wants to "test the waters". In any case, he is not only the only boy in his class, but in the entire school. Naturally, he is quite a curiosity among the students. And some of them are eager to relieve certain frustrations with him.

F/M, possibly F+/M.

Sex ed can be quite an awkward subject to teach. On the other hand, it can also be quite fun. Especially when you have a hot teacher, who decides to do a more "practical lesson."

Female teacher + 2-4 students of any sex for "active participation".

A student is not pleased to go to a new school, far from home, so she has to stay at the dorm. Especially since it's an all-girls school, without any boys to have fun with. This may have been the point, her parents surely weren't happy that she was the school slut at her former school. So, she doesn't look forward to her life at a seemingly so boring place. But after she catches two girls having sex, she has to realize that it isn't so boring and innocent as she thought. And the girls sure are happy to teach her that one can also have a lot of fun with other girls.

F/F, F/F/F. Possibly sex toys.

Content: Light, Bondage or NC

For some reason, a young man's mother is leaving home often late at night. She never tells him where she goes or what she does and he is quite curious, but never pursues this matter further. Being sexually curious, but not able to get laid, he decides to visit a brothel one day, after he turned 18. With that, he kills two birds with one stone, as he now finds out what his mom does often late at night.

Incest, F/M.

A kind young man or woman saves the life of a cat. Maybe, it would have been run over by a car and s/he pulled it away in time or some cruel children harassed it mercilessly and s/he drove them away. In any case, s/he takes it back home and, whether he plans to keep it or give it away, let it stay for the night. The next day, the cat has turned into a girl with only the ears and tail remaining from her cat from. And she turns out to be very grateful.

F/M or F/F.

Content: NC

A nightly stroll in the park can be quite dangerous. Sometimes there are people, who are out for other people's money. Or sometimes their body. She knows that very well, but she hopes that other people aren't so foresighted. Otherwise, she wouldn't have any victims and consensual sex had become so boring to her, that it's not even an option anymore. Thankfully, she spotted a lone young person, a teenager or at most a young adult, who was an ideal target for her cravings.

F/M or F/F, possibly Futa.

If you are interested, just send me a PM.

Nyarly

Since I try to get back a bit, I revamped my old thread.

Nyarly

Quote from: Nyarly on September 27, 2011, 10:13:17 AM
Since I try to get back a bit, I revamped my old thread.
II: Electric Boogaloo. This time with actual ideas and hopefully more success.

Nyarly

Nyarly

Nyarly

Mac84

Nyarly

krakenknight