News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Waiting on acceptance + Zombies

Started by SimplySuicide, December 19, 2012, 06:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimplySuicide

My muse for the past couple years has been the apocalypse, specifically the zombie apocalypse. I've never had much luck trying to find a good long term RP GROUP.  I will explain the plot and I want to participate in it. It's very flexible no set line of plot but the setting circumstances are crucial. I'm sure all of you reading this know the generic rules of zombies but I will post them for those who don't know I've also made it a little bit more dangerous.

There are two categories of undead flesh monkeys.

The first would be the lesser zombies.
Generic drooler that has no brain function cannot sense pain and the only way to take them out is a head wound.

The greater zombies are a little bit off...
They can climb (mediocre ability but still scary as all hell )
They can run
They have a much better sense of smell
and the best part anything that would kill a normal human would kill these guys.

Now setting
Basically I've made it to where the CDC exploded and the Z-Virus got out and spread like a pathogen through ways you could catch a cold like germs on doorknobs or people coughing in your face. It all could have been prevented had people not been stupid. The virus cannot survive in temperatures that go below or at freezing. It thrives in hot areas specifically hot and wet.

Rules

I'd like 5-8 people to be dedicated to this including myself (aka if I'm taking too long to post message me)
I'd like to have nice detailed awesome characters but if there are no flaws this won't be fun so yeah.
Please no arming your character to the teeth think of it practically. How fast would they be able to run with a bazooka on their back not as far as you may think.
I'd prefer 1-3 weapons but if you have something that could be used as a tool and a weapon run it by me like a crowbar or an axe.
Also if you don't know what a general survival pack is look at this dsc.discovery.com/adventure/how-to-build-your-own-urban-survival-bug-out-bag.html

And unless they were a prepper before it the fan cut your character supplies down to at MOST 1/3 of that.

Okay let's see how this runs!

shadowsoflove

Quote from: SimplySuicide on December 19, 2012, 06:11:42 AM
My muse for the past couple years has been the apocalypse, specifically the zombie apocalypse. I've never had much luck trying to find a good long term RP GROUP.  I will explain the plot and I want to participate in it. It's very flexible no set line of plot but the setting circumstances are crucial. I'm sure all of you reading this know the generic rules of zombies but I will post them for those who don't know I've also made it a little bit more dangerous.

There are two categories of undead flesh monkeys.

The first would be the lesser zombies.
Generic drooler that has no brain function cannot sense pain and the only way to take them out is a head wound.

The greater zombies are a little bit off...
They can climb (mediocre ability but still scary as all hell )
They can run
They have a much better sense of smell
and the best part anything that would kill a normal human would kill these guys.

Now setting
Basically I've made it to where the CDC exploded and the Z-Virus got out and spread like a pathogen through ways you could catch a cold like germs on doorknobs or people coughing in your face. It all could have been prevented had people not been stupid. The virus cannot survive in temperatures that go below or at freezing. It thrives in hot areas specifically hot and wet.

Rules

I'd like 5-8 people to be dedicated to this including myself (aka if I'm taking too long to post message me)
I'd like to have nice detailed awesome characters but if there are no flaws this won't be fun so yeah.
Please no arming your character to the teeth think of it practically. How fast would they be able to run with a bazooka on their back not as far as you may think.
I'd prefer 1-3 weapons but if you have something that could be used as a tool and a weapon run it by me like a crowbar or an axe.
Also if you don't know what a general survival pack is look at this dsc.discovery.com/adventure/how-to-build-your-own-urban-survival-bug-out-bag.html

And unless they were a prepper before it the fan cut your character supplies down to at MOST 1/3 of that.

Okay let's see how this runs!
Are you still interested in the role play we talked about?

SimplySuicide

I apologize but what rp this is my first post on this site ^^;

shadowsoflove

your right my bad, I confused usernames.

WilliamCroshaw

I'd definitely be interested in this, in fact I've already got a couple of my own characters to choose from.  :]

Is there any kind of character sheet format you'd like me to follow or should I just describe it?
"I give you this watch, not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it, for a moment, to stop and enjoy it, and then find it again when you're ready."

Not new to RP, but still an Elliquiy virgin.