[Restart: Need Faculty + Students] Ashwood School of Discipline

Started by MagicalPen, April 28, 2011, 08:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Still looking for characters and character sheets.

PM if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

If you're still interested in this one please post here.

If you're still interested and haven't sent me a character sheet, you need to do so now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

aya

Ink Slinger

Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

OmniKitty

A&As updated: 10.01.2012--
Currently available for a limited number of new roleplays! If you want to revive our old one, contact me.

It's pretty to hear the things you say,
You're pretty to watch at all,

I need your starlight in the back of my head...

MagicalPen

Good.

Getting closer to starting things up.

I will post an updated Character List later.

At this point, we need more students. Spread the word if you have not already!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Oral addiction

Posting for public knowledge... I am working up a sheet for the concept we discussed via PM earlier and will send the sheet and app as soon as I can.

Oral addiction

Character Name: Ranlyn Noquval

Character Race (with description if not 'typical): Drow Elf

Character Age (Actually + Visual): Actual 72 years (nearing the end of adolescence)/ visual appearance 18 years

Description with Picture:

Standing in front of the desk of the young looking and shapely assistant to the head master Ranlyn Noquval shifts his weight comfortably from one foot to the other.  As he was taught to do from his earliest memories he stood in front of the woman with his head down, and his eyes on his toes in what appeared to be utter deference.  His dark crimson colored linen shirt hangs open from the collar to his belt and seems to flow around his shoulders to hang loosely from his slight frame.  Ebon skinned as is true of his race Ranlyn only appears slight, but looks are deceiving. 

At 5’ 10” the elf appears smaller and younger than his age would actually dictate in lesser lived races like humans.  His lithe body is light and lean, yet well muscled with the tone of an Olympic swimmer or lightweight prize fighter.  Dark skin is pulled taught over well proportioned muscles that ripple as he moves.  Looking into his amber colored eyes the assistant sees an intellect and fire not typically observed in Drow males.  While even the males of the race are a passionate people, she gets the impression that there is something more… something out of the ordinary about the dark elf in front her. 

A wry smile crosses his lips as he looks up and flips the loose long strands of silver white hair out of his eyes and it settles onto his shoulders framing the pony tail that the rest of his hair is tied into.  He slips the long slender fingers of both of his hands into the belt loop of his pants with the tips of his fingers resting suggestively on the toggles holding them closed.  Looking her directly in the eyes he says in a voice just above a whisper,

“Miss Fletcher, is it? Do you like what you see so far?  Shall I allow you to see more?” 

Character Personality:  Ranlyn is, in fact, not your typical Drow Elf.  Those who are familiar with the evil and destructive society of the Underdark know that while Drow are the cousins of surface elves they know that they are superior in every way.  This gives way to a sense of superiority and haughtiness with the lesser races.  However, in a society that is ruled by a matriarchal structure that is highly regimented and often severe towards males those qualities are not as pronounced in the males.  Ranlyn is no different there.  He knows that he is superior, but is also more reserved about it choosing to make only passing sarcastic or derogatory remarks without the actual venom that is often displayed by Drow.  Guarded and suspicious he has lived long within the betrayls and subterfuge so prevalent in the Underdark, though not so long by the standards of the long lived Elven races.  Brash and quick to anger; he lives life with a passion and lust for the pleasure that life brings.

Character Background: Why are they at the School?  .  He has been dominated by the females of House Noquval, and punished often for his brashness and inability to guard his tongue at inopportune moments.  Submission has never sat well with Ranlyn.  Growing up in the city of Eryndlyn Ranlyn hated his life and his station.  He was not good at taking direction from his sisters or other females in the service to his house, and was often paid for his loose tongue or wandering eyes.  Being the second eldest son his place in society was tenuous at best and he was used often as a plaything for his sisters entertainment or sexual pleasures.  Each time he was called to their chambers he bristled at the very thought of his servitude, but each time took the opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of the flesh that were offered to him even as a temporary reprieve from his life.  Nearing the end of adolescence, after more than 70 years of serving in this capacity Ranlyn could take it no more.  Looking at the life he was destined to have in service to his cruel sisters, training in the academy to become a front line soldier in the many house wars, and an eventual early death from one or the other he fled.  In the dead of night, he laced on his clothes and piwafwi, took more than enough gold to love very comfortably on the surface for all of his long lived years and strapped his long double scimitar to his back and left his family’s home once and for all, choosing the life of a rogue without a home or a name under the harsh glare of the day star.  In the year since emerging from the darkness below he has been an out cast and now comes to Ashwood seeking change, seeking acceptance, seeking refuge, and seeking a new way to live a life that thus far has been unrewarding; a new way that allows him the role he feels in his heart, not the role he was born into.

Magic: All civilized drow receive some amount of training in wizardly magic, both to test their aptitude for casting spells and to train them in the mental concentration necessary for control of their natural spell-like abilities. These innate powers, so called because all drow are born with them, and can learn to utilize them of their own volition without formal tutelage, are the abilities to evoke Dancing Lights,Faerie Fire, and Darkness. Ranlyn is no different.  Additionally he has some latent psionic ability, though these powers have never been trained and are therefore inconsistent and unpredictable.

Ons and Offs: Ropes, cuffs, restraints, binders, vibrators, rough sex, spanking (hand, paddle), whips and flogs (nothing to leave permanent marks), biting, hair-pulling, bruises, scratching, dominant partners, submissive partners, begging, collars and leashes, forced nudity, mild humiliation or degradation, handcuffs, intelligence, wax play, giving and receiving oral sex, giving or receiving anal sex.

MagicalPen

Knock knock, anyone there? Only one  person has posted their sheet in the OOC Thread.

If this is an indication of the response the game will get, I won't bother running it.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Xanthaine

Getting mine together, should have it up tonight.

MagicalPen

Remember to send it to me first for approval.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Xanthaine

Will do, thanks again. I just would like to be on a better network when I sort it out, this one keeps crashing on me and I lose loads of character stuff... so bare with me for a few hours.

Ophelia Jaxon

Character Name: Danni

Character Race (with description if not 'typical): Fairy

Character Age (Actually + Visual) 18/18

Description with Picture:

Danni is slender which means breasts are a little less than a hand-ful, she has smooth pale skin, bright blue eyes and very long blonde hair, the ends of which touch the bottom of her bum-cheeks. She's not very tall, only 4'8. She has no scars, tattoos or piercings on her body and usually dresses in anything home-made. She also has a pir of pale pink wings protruding from her back which are quite transparant.

Character Personality: Flighty. Not fly around flighty, but scattered brained. She forgets what she's learned practically while she's learning it. She giggles at inapropriate times. She's friendly, but at the same time shy. She likes jokes...practical jokes that usually aren't very funny to other people. She also has a habbit of biting.

Character Background: Why are they at the School? She's been to a few fairy schools, learning all about growing plants and nature, how to hide from different races and what-not, but she never really fit in. She's a daydreamer and always failed whatever tests were placed in front of her. When she pulled a prank too many and bit her headmaster...well...there was no where else to send her!
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

MagicalPen

See the first thread in this post for a link to the OOC thread.

I think just about everyone has posted their characters up there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Xanthaine

Character Name: Chixie Featherpick

Character Race (with description if not 'typical): Halfling

Character Age (Actually + Visual) 37 actual, 16 visual.

Description with Picture: Chix is small and cute with fairly short brown hair and big brown eyes. She is cute and small, like most halflings, though she is fairly slim and petite.

Character Personality: Chix is mischievous and flirty, always playing jokes and finding it very hard to keep herself out of trouble. She is lighthearted deep down as well as on the surface, being very hard to keep subdued. She knows what she wants and she damn well does her best to get it! She likes good food, good friends and good sex... not necessarily in that order.

Character Background: Chix is pretty open about who she is, uninteresting. She was brought up by her mother and her girlfriend until she chose her.... desired educative pathway. She is fairly sexually experienced... for a young Halfling at any rate...

MagicalPen

This thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107144.0

Everyone needs to bookmark it and post their characters there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Game has started.

You may post once your accepted character has been posted in the OOC thread.

See first post of this thread for the link.

Still accepting Characters and Students

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Current players, if interested in continuing this, post here with your character name.

New players, post here to let me know you're also interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger

OmniKitty

A&As updated: 10.01.2012--
Currently available for a limited number of new roleplays! If you want to revive our old one, contact me.

It's pretty to hear the things you say,
You're pretty to watch at all,

I need your starlight in the back of my head...

MagicalPen

Sadly I don't think 3 people will work, unless you all don't mind a mini-group game?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger