Bubbys 1x1 Foray- Pictures speak a gajillion words!

Started by bubby, March 12, 2012, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

~~A quick note: To make sure there is no miscommunication about how I/my chars are. NONE of these games will start out, or be all about smut. IN ANY PARTNER I PLAY WITH I expect them to be able to want to come to the story with ideas of their own as well. I like my RP to be organic. I like them to flow easily and be extended. I don't like to 'plot' in PM's overly much; I rather like having my partner come up with surprise twists for me to have to respond to, and vice versa. If you are coming to this page and perusing my ideas, please do not think that my characters are going to immediately fuck yours, and please do not think they are seeking to be a 'Mistress' type char. I am a Switch, as my chars are, but I seek male partners/characters ( I am very willing to accept a female who plays male!) who are dominant/switch as well. Thank you for checking out my page!~~

A Touch of Evil (TAKEN)
]

She is a a known witch, consorts with demons, a blight upon the Kingdom. She has taken refuge deep within the Dark Woods, and only those truly brave and needful seek the path that leads to her door, for she only doles out death and destruction. He has been sought for his Hunting skills by the King to remove her, for word has reached the monarchs ears that she seeks to unseat him in a most horrific way. I need a Dominant/switch male for this game. NEED.

~PM if interested in any of these idea, or even with ideas of your own!~

bubby

bubby

bubby

bubby

bubby

bubby

bubby

Added new stuff for shits and giggles.

EDIT: and a couple more!

bubby

Added a 'disclaimer' to hopefully alleviate any confusion.

bubby

'Romance-ish' idea added. What the hell, why not. Stupid Outlander. >_>

bubby

New M/M idea added, in hopes to get my 'sub' on.

bubby

bubby

bubby

Re-vamped... only 1 idea posted atm (cuz it's one I've been feeling for like EVAR), but hopefully more to come.