Is there a way....

Started by Autumn52, March 29, 2012, 08:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to change the eye color on a picture. I would like to use a avatar picture but I would like to change the color of the eyes.

Anyone got any ideas?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

jouzinka

It is, but you need a program to do it (and some basic skills). The programs to use are Gimp (free) or Photoshop. ;)

You can try to do it, but if you want, send me the picture, I'll see what I can do with it. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Autumn52

You are an angel.

I will PM you now.

Thanks a billion.

HUGS Lots
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Haibane

Paint Shop Pro also has a specific tool for this. Its actually a red-eye remover but it allows you to replace the red-eye with any colour, or, in fact, by cheating it, by replacing any colour with any colour.

Older versions of PSP are available legally free on the internet.

Autumn52

Thanks Haibane. I will try to play around with it and figure it out. Jouzinka was kind and did this one for me.

I really appreciate all the help. While I do know some computer stuff I am pretty limited so I am always up for learning new stuff.

Thanks again