Game Protagonists at War (Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

I can already imagine how crazy Megan will be when Daxter starts going "Whats this do? What does this do? how about this?"  In her comm room and messing around with everything. X D

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on September 07, 2014, 08:58:18 AM
Daxter is just going to make himself at home in Baikens tits until yanked out
Well, I wouldn't doubt it, but he'd at least try to get her tipsy before putting up a pick-up line or two.  Either way, Jak wouldn't be pleased at his behavior.  Then again, someone has to be the adult when it comes to life and Daxter just doesn't cut it  *laughs*
Quote from: Lustful Bride on September 07, 2014, 10:40:00 AM
I can already imagine how crazy Megan will be when Daxter starts going "Whats this do? What does this do? how about this?"  In her comm room and messing around with everything. X D
Well, Daxter does like pressing buttons.......that's how he wound up riding atop an active missile with other missiles locked on to him and chasing him around a dock  O.o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: apygoos on September 07, 2014, 08:58:18 AM
Daxter is just going to make himself at home in Baikens tits until yanked out

Doesn't everyone?

Ice burn...to my own character.

Ouch.

Letrixia

I will make a character today, so prepare yourselves for another hot female char!

apygoos

Letrixia

BruceTheCat

Yes Letrixia, go ahead and make a character!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Letrixia

Juggtacular

-throws head back- HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!

Letrixia

Lustful Bride

Juggtacular

Quote from: Letrixia on September 07, 2014, 02:05:02 PM
Whats so funny?

There's a scene in FFX where Yuna and Tidus just start laughing like idiots really loud and obnoxiously for about 5 minutes.

King Serperior

Quote from: Lustful Bride on September 07, 2014, 02:05:46 PM
Yeah Jugg  FF X  was awesome!
*Hates to admit that all he knows of Final Fantasy is that Surfboard-sized swords are the norm of that game*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Lustful Bride

hmmm..yeah....FF 12 is where I jumped ship to be honest. I only ever played FF-X   X-2  and 12   and Kingdom hearts.

Though its still fun....but FF 13 was utter garbage.

Letrixia

Final Fantasy X-2 was garbage. This Yuna will be the summoner one the one with the romance with Tidus

Lustful Bride

I never finished X-2 the battle system was terrible. Otherwise the ones I mentioned wher my favorite. I loved the whole world and lore in FF12.

Rel Mayer

So...I enjoyed X2.

-gets ready to be hated on-

Lustful Bride

*hugs Rel* Hey we all got our guilty pleasures.  ;D

Juggtacular

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Lustful Bride on September 07, 2014, 02:30:49 PM
*hugs Rel* Hey we all got our guilty pleasures.  ;D

X was better, but X2 was fun in a comedic way. Plus Rikku is really hot.

But...if we're talking about the best FF. IV is where it is at!

Letrixia

nobody can win against FFVII

Anyways I will put yuna on a village helping those damaged by the monsters and healing those that she can. She will not be able to fight alone so I need someone to come and get her, anyone willing since I have no idea where the story is right now

Juggtacular

I love 7 and 8.

But I was more into Suikoden growing up.

Akhanu

Hello all.
I was browsing the threads randomly and I read on the last pages of this thread. Then went to check the thread where this game is described, and I thought it was a good and fun idea.
Now, there has been a long time since I last plaied a videogame. The only one(s) I still play sometimes is Warcraft-3 and Starcraft-2.

If there still are needed players in this game, I would be glad to create a character and participate. As I understand it the characters here have to be leaning towards the good guys. My idea for a character would be either a Warcraft-3 demonhunter nightelf, either a wisp - from the same game. I have never plaied WoW, to be honest I dislike that game, I find it boring and uninteresting.

So, this is it for now.
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

BruceTheCat

Go ahead and just make your sheet Letrixia without saying where Yuna is at the moment. Just follow the format in my first post, then I will PM you with where your character is so that we can get her into the game.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Letrixia

Yuna

*Not required*

Current Occupation: She goes around the world trying her best to heal those injured and send those dead to the afterlife.

Home World Information: Yuna resides from a world much like this one, however the world are full of guardians that she can form a contract with. A world full of strive and war all around by the monster SIN. It was her mission to end Sin and it's suffering which she did. Now her world is a peaceful world full of good people and powerful guardians. (not know what else to post, it has been way too long since I played this game)

Appearance/Style Description: Short brown hair and blue eyes Yuna can be cute and sexy if she wants. Ever since defeating Sin she has been a bit more risky wearing short skirts and  cute outfits that accentuates her long legs. Without the guns and with a staff

Personality:
Yuna is a kind-hearted, loyal, honest, and polite humanitarian who strives to see the best in others and has a strong conviction to complete whatever task she feels is her duty. She is naive, always believing the best of people, and often places the needs of others above her own, becoming apologetic when she feels she has let someone down. Like most summoners, Yuna is a devout follower of Yevon's teachings. She hides her feelings of fear and sadness while encouraging her friends to express themselves in her place. She is willing to carry others' burdens and sacrifice everything she has.

History:
After defeating Sin with the help of Tidus and the rest of the gang Yuna decided to live a quiet life in her hometown. Sometimes she went on adventures with her friends in order to do a favor or two but she always tried to help those in need with her healing powers and helping those pass on to the after life. Few years later she teamed up with her friends to go around the world exploring and gathering materia of large power in order to not have them fall into the wrong hands. On board her ship Ragnarok her friends and her continue on their mission. She loved going around and exploring that was until it happened.

Darkness began spreading and one by one her teammates began disappearing or dying. She tried to live on their name by healing and helping all those that she could that were affected by these creatures. She has no idea what to do without someone there for her, she wants to help but knows that alone she will have a very difficult time with all these monsters so she decides to help the only way that she could.

Current Situation:

Weapon: Summoner Staff

Special Powers:

Spirit Dance: She is able to send spirits to the other world in mass, if a massacre was done in a town or something she can perform a special dance to send the souls to heaven or hell. Yuna Dancing

Summoning: She is able to tap into the energies of the Aeons and summon creatures of vast power to aid her in battle.
                            -Bahamut Summoning
                            - Shiva     Summoning
Healing//Support:
                            - Cure, Curaga: Able to heal small and heavy wounds from a target
                            -  Esuna: Able to heal status effect (like poisons and such) from a person or entity.

Strengths:
She has a very good personality and can easily communicate with people. She has a strong sense of will and will never back down even if backed to a corner. She is a keeper of secrets and would never reveal anything that she promises not to reveal.

Weaknesses:
Not good at combat, she cannot fight alone since her skills are mostly supportive and the summoning take time for her to dance the special summon.