News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yobo

Uptown Girl (Billy Joel)

Oreo

Georgy Girl - The Seekers

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

yobo

Good Girl (Rikke Lie)

Oreo

Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

yobo

Mz. Hyde (Halestorm)

Oreo

Mrs Robinson - Simon and Garfunkle

yobo

Mr. Crowley (Ozzy Osbourne)

Oreo

Mr Bojangles - Bob Dylan

yobo

Mr. Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan)

Oreo

Third World Man - Steely Dan

yobo

Big Big World (Emilia)

Oreo

Welcome To My World - Jim Reeves

Fleur Morisson

Wide world (Cat Stevens)
~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Adammair

New World Man - Rush

Oreo

Manhood - Harry Chapin

yobo

Man Down (Rihanna)

Oreo

Let's Get Down To It - George Strait

yobo

Down Where I Am (Demons & Wizards)

Oreo

In My Room - The Beach Boys

wildrod

Oreo

Let's Get Physical -Olivia Newton John

violet girl

Get Together ~ Madonna
Sexy like Sadie...No 'G' no 'R,' Baby, I'm 'X'-rated... " Let Yourself Get Down" Luscious Jackson | In Search of Manny LP (1993)
~Angela Hayes - Mena Suvari~
American Beauty

Oreo

I Don't Want to Be Alone - Billy Joel

yobo

Don't Look Back In Anger (Oasis)

SunshineSparkle

Don't Leave Me - Pink

O&O    A&A    Avatars