The Woman in The Mask

Started by Tmii3, August 31, 2022, 06:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tmii3

The hum of an idling engine was their background music. They had donned their masks, knowing it was go time. This was their one shot, this was the first step at breaking into the big time players. Their one time shot getting their names out there. They couldn’t mess this up, they couldn’t let this point slip through their fingers. They had to do this, and had to do it now.

Everyone in the cars ws dressed to the tees. They looked like socialites, heading to someone’s fancy party. The guns they drew after a few moments, showed that they weren’t here for any sort of party. All men, loading their weapons, and donning their black, samurai style masks. All but one person. A woman wearing a white dress suit and a golden mask. Their leader, whenever she said go they had to go. And with the convoy of armored cars coming down the road that time was now.

It was a classic blitz play, two trucks hit the convoy forcing them off the road. Before the men in the convoy could respond, explosives were placed on the door, and the doors opened within minutes. It was shocking how efficient they were. They couldn’t ask for a better job than this. The men working the convoy were tied up, left by the side of the road. They would all remember who robbed them. How a woman wearing the golden mask struck them like ghosts. A new threat to the city at large.

_
A cyberpunk addon to this.

She was at the top of the mound, had everything that a person could want. The life of a corpo intel agent was one of the best jobs that a person could have. They went all over the world, had the power to really change things. This was the goal of many of the kids who were growing up in the corpo schools, looking to be the next legendary agent who had their names all over the place. But these things are often different from the legends, and the life of the agent was often much harder than people lead on.

Everything was going so well for her, was a quick riser in the corp. Was making a nice name for herself, and even got a promotion or two on the way up. Then she got caught going undercover, caught out and instead of being killed she was given a much worse fate.

She was burned, left out in the cold of the streets. No apartment, no car, no life. She had everything that she could ever possibly want, thrown away like trash. She couldn’t just find another job either, her name was tarnished so she could only do the lowest of jobs. Luckily for her in these low places, someone might notice her, know of her skills, and help her get the redemption she needs. All she needs to do is find that man.
_
Hi there guys, how are you doing today? I wanted to do a crime based roleplay, and what you just read was a little intro into the world we're getting into. I wanted to do something here, as you might have guessed, a woman taking the lead of a gang of heisters, and eventually growing into one of the largest and most powerful criminal organizations in the city. I’m imagining this set in a modern day, cyberpunk, or even post-apocalyptic setting.

Here’s what I’d like out of a potential partner.

*Detail, detail, detail. I love detailed responses that have a bit of nuance to them. Something that I can read over and over and get something knew from it. I usually write around 3 to around 7 paragraphs per reply. But length can always be discussed while we plan out the roleplay.

*Frequency.  So I'm more about quality than quantity. I tend to post at least once a day if I get the chance too, but I do have to work. I understand if you have to take extended periods of time away from the rp. Real life always comes first. Just let me know first please.

*Characters. I only play Original characters. I don't feel comfortable playing as, or against canon characters. Sorry if that is a deal breaker for some. I tend to play male characters, against female or futa characters for my partner.

*Kinks. I'm really open kink wise. Only limits being underage play, scat, and death.

*Realism. This is going to be based in reality, so no outlandish things please.

I do hope you guys enjoyed my little idea, and cant wait to brainstorm with you all.

Tmii3