AidaLily's more recent cravings (MUL) Want dominate M partner

Started by AidaLily, April 03, 2010, 09:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidaLily

Hello. These are some games I am interested in now. PM me or post on here if interested.

1. Romance in Unlikely Places (Con, possible pregnancy if desired)

A servant girl lives with her master who is at the peak of high society. She is his personal servant even though he has other servants who work in his mansion. In other words she helps him with his schedule, picks out his clothes, and so on but nothing sexual. As the years go on the young 22 year old servant girl has fallen in love with her master and unknowingly to her he has also fallen in love with her. One day he overhears her talking with another servant about her feelings for him and things go from there.

2. Trapped (Non-con)

A young woman is sent to live with an older man in order to repay her family's debt. She doesn't want to but she knows she has no choice but to help her family out of this situation. At first nothing is out of the ordinary as she has to do nothing more than prepare meals and such. It is only the two of them in the house with a lot of land separating them from the next house. He flirts with her but she does not respond to any of it. After a little while he is fed up with her attitude and unresponsiveness and decides to take what he wants.

3. Daddy's Baby (Non-con to con or con, pregnancy)

A 17 year old girl and her father moved from the big city to the countryside after her father's big messy divorce with her mother. She tries to help him through it all as she had never seen her father so upset about something. Soon her father starts to see his baby girl as more than just that and wants her all to himself.

4. Hell's Mistress (Non-con, Bon)

A fallen angel wants to earn her right back into heaven and spends her time killing off and removing demons from Earth. She is very close to her goal and will soon be welcomed back into heaven with open arms. There is a demon on the other hand who does not want her to reach her goal and instead wants her to join the ranks of the underworld. He is determined to do anything to keep her from reaching that goal.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

bentfender

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

sullivanthedreadlord

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page