MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incant

Username: Incant
Character Name: Petyr Parker
Canon: Mixture of Spiderman and Brynden Tully
Physical Description: Not an overly tall or imposing figure Petyr stands at about 5' 10" with a muscular athletic build with not a scarp of extra fat on the 180 pound frame. Thick brown hair that falls across his fore (include things like height, weight, hair color, physical build, etc)
Sexuality: Bisexual with heavy female preference but has been known to be seen in the company of other males.
Role: Lord of House Parker
What does your character desire most?: A peaceful Marvelous
Personal Philosophy: Those who seek to disturb the peace of Marvelous for their own gain should not be tolerated within the realm.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
3 Dimensional Maneuvering Gear: This allows Petyr and his most skilled knights increased movement through wooded and developed terrain. However it does little over flat plains. Each set of equipment is equipped with Adamantium blades. Upon the controlling handles of the Maneuvering gear.
Bolas and weighted nets to immobilize and capture enemies.
Slings and steel throwing knifes: For use as projectiles.

Skills: A prodigy at a young age using his father's newly invented 3 Dimensional Maneuvering gear. Petyr was taught how to used the device at the age of 10 and continued to push the boundaries without fear. This fearless confidence turned him into 

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
Spider-sense: Innate ability to sense incoming danger
Poison immunity: Due to his altered physiology Petyr is immune to all but the most potent poisons.
Advanced healing: While not nearly on the level of some of the others in the realm Petyr heals faster than a normal man.
Bio:
Petyr was born as the only son of the Lord and Lady of House Parker and was the sole survivor of an assassination attempt on his family. The assassins had filled the Parker family's bed chamber with deadly spiders in hopes that the spiders would do the work for them. While the cunning methods may have been ingenious they were less efficient than a simple blade to the neck. Unbeknownst to his parents or anyone in the realm Petyr's mother had a lineage that reached back deep into the first people of Marvelous and through his mother little Petyr had gained a resistance to the spider's venom. However, his father was not as lucky and died that night to the venom of the spiders.

Petyr's mother could not bare going on without Petyr's father and gave up her son to his Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Meredith before she disappeared from the land of Marvelous.

The Lord Parker, Petyr's father, had been a technological  genius only surpassed in his time by Lord Howard Stark and his son Anthony. Lord Parker's greatest invention had been a device that used cords, hooks, and pressurized air to send a warrior flying through the battle field. The device had long been dormant among Petyr's possessions, but once the young heir found his father's last great work he could not stop himself from finishing it. The device was the first of its kind and Petyr himself at the ripe age of 10 took it for its first test run.

A prodigy at a young age using his father's newly invented 3 Dimensional Maneuvering gear. Petyr learned how to use the device at the age of 10 and continued to push the boundaries without fear. This fearless confidence turned him into  a daredevil in the woods around the Riverlands. As Petyr grew into puberty he became even more agile and powerful than a boy of his size should have been. It was all due to the attack that killed his father. Over the years his body had not expelled the spider venom, but instead had absorbed it. When the changes of his body started at puberty the venom reactivated and caused him to mature much faster than the rest of the boys his age.

By the age of 15 Petyr was the size he is now and could easily stand toe to toe with some of the bravest and most skilled warriors in the realm. Not that he could over power them all, but with a mixture of his advanced speed and 3D maneuvering gear he was able to hold his own in battle among much more experienced men.

At the age of 20 Petyr's Uncle Benjamin and primary father figure was killed by bandits without banners in the Riverlands while on a hunting excursion with the family. Petyr was the first to find him and in his arms the man who had raised him took his last breath while pledging Petyr the lands of his father, and reminding him to keep the security of the realm in his mind with every choice he made.

I pledge to: House Parker.

OOC: I realize the 3D maneuvering gear is out of canon, but it was the only way I could think of translating his Marvel powers into this setting. If it needs to be changed I'd be happy to hear suggestions on how to alter the character sheet.

Thank you for considering me.
Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
Current number of Roleplays: ~

NubianLegend

Quote from: Incant on May 20, 2015, 04:14:07 PM

Username: Incant
Character Name: Petyr Parker
Canon: Mixture of Spiderman and Brynden Tully
Physical Description: Not an overly tall or imposing figure Petyr stands at about 5' 10" with a muscular athletic build with not a scarp of extra fat on the 180 pound frame. Thick brown hair that falls across his fore (include things like height, weight, hair color, physical build, etc)
Sexuality: Bisexual with heavy female preference but has been known to be seen in the company of other males.
Role: Lord of House Parker
What does your character desire most?: A peaceful Marvelous
Personal Philosophy: Those who seek to disturb the peace of Marvelous for their own gain should not be tolerated within the realm.
3 Dimensional Maneuvering Gear: This allows Petyr and his most skilled knights increased movement through wooded and developed terrain. However it does little over flat plains. Each set of equipment is equipped with Adamantium blades. Upon the controlling handles of the Maneuvering gear.
Bolas and weighted nets to immobilize and capture enemies.
Slings and steel throwing knifes: For use as projectiles.

Skills: A prodigy at a young age using his father's newly invented 3 Dimensional Maneuvering gear. Petyr was taught how to used the device at the age of 10 and continued to push the boundaries without fear. This fearless confidence turned him into 

Spider-sense: Innate ability to sense incoming danger
Poison immunity: Due to his altered physiology Petyr is immune to all but the most potent poisons.
Advanced healing: While not nearly on the level of some of the others in the realm Petyr heals faster than a normal man.
Bio:
Petyr was born as the only son of the Lord and Lady of House Parker and was the sole survivor of an assassination attempt on his family. The assassins had filled the Parker family's bed chamber with deadly spiders in hopes that the spiders would do the work for them. While the cunning methods may have been ingenious they were less efficient than a simple blade to the neck. Unbeknownst to his parents or anyone in the realm Petyr's mother had a lineage that reached back deep into the first people of Marvelous and through his mother little Petyr had gained a resistance to the spider's venom. However, his father was not as lucky and died that night to the venom of the spiders.

Petyr's mother could not bare going on without Petyr's father and gave up her son to his Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Meredith before she disappeared from the land of Marvelous.

The Lord Parker, Petyr's father, had been a technological  genius only surpassed in his time by Lord Howard Stark and his son Anthony. Lord Parker's greatest invention had been a device that used cords, hooks, and pressurized air to send a warrior flying through the battle field. The device had long been dormant among Petyr's possessions, but once the young heir found his father's last great work he could not stop himself from finishing it. The device was the first of its kind and Petyr himself at the ripe age of 10 took it for its first test run.

A prodigy at a young age using his father's newly invented 3 Dimensional Maneuvering gear. Petyr learned how to use the device at the age of 10 and continued to push the boundaries without fear. This fearless confidence turned him into  a daredevil in the woods around the Riverlands. As Petyr grew into puberty he became even more agile and powerful than a boy of his size should have been. It was all due to the attack that killed his father. Over the years his body had not expelled the spider venom, but instead had absorbed it. When the changes of his body started at puberty the venom reactivated and caused him to mature much faster than the rest of the boys his age.

By the age of 15 Petyr was the size he is now and could easily stand toe to toe with some of the bravest and most skilled warriors in the realm. Not that he could over power them all, but with a mixture of his advanced speed and 3D maneuvering gear he was able to hold his own in battle among much more experienced men.

At the age of 20 Petyr's Uncle Benjamin and primary father figure was killed by bandits without banners in the Riverlands while on a hunting excursion with the family. Petyr was the first to find him and in his arms the man who had raised him took his last breath while pledging Petyr the lands of his father, and reminding him to keep the security of the realm in his mind with every choice he made.

I pledge to: House Parker.

OOC: I realize the 3D maneuvering gear is out of canon, but it was the only way I could think of translating his Marvel powers into this setting. If it needs to be changed I'd be happy to hear suggestions on how to alter the character sheet.

Thank you for considering me.

I didn't think you'd use something like that(the 3DM gear), but I'll allow it for the sake of the game. Seems interesting. You're in

Incant

I thought it would allow others in House Parker to use it if anyone was interested in playing an alternate universe Spiderman character. Of course it would still be a small number of the most skilled and trusted Knights or Bannermen allowed to use the equipment or even have the skill to do so. 

So approved?

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Incant on May 20, 2015, 05:14:47 PM
I thought it would allow others in House Parker to use it if anyone was interested in playing an alternate universe Spiderman character. Of course it would still be a small number of the most skilled and trusted Knights or Bannermen allowed to use the equipment or even have the skill to do so. 

So approved?

I'll allow just Gwen and maybe Miles or Jessica if there are others interested in either of which , no others.

Incant

Completely agree with keeping the number small and I see no problem with keeping it to them if anyone shows interest in playing any of those characters.

My F-list

TamaRose

Username: TamaRose
Character Name: Isabella Rose
Original:
Physical build: Voluptuous
Hair: Red
Eyes: Purple
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weight: 136
Height: 5' 7"
Role: Thief/Sorceress/Healer
What does your character desire most? Happiness. Somewhere to belong. Not having to steal to survive.

Personality:Bella is a hard hot headed woman but caring when others weren't around or looking. When she sees others suffering like she had or that are being treated unjust, she is quick to try and help in any way she can. Any army would be lucky to have her if she were part of their team...but betray her in any way, she will be more than willing to stab you in the back.

Personal Philosophy: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Sword

Skills:

1. Hand to hand combat
2. Swordsmanship
3.Thievery

1. Fire Breath
2. Magics
3. Healing

Bio: Bella was the daughter of Madelyne and Edmund Rose who were both members of the Hydra family for many years. Her mother who was a mutant healer, helped take care of the family and soldiers of the lands while her human father...a dark sorcerer...did all the dirty work.

After about 15 years of being with Hydra and seeing the inside works of their terrible reign and the chaos and pain caused by their own hands, both of Bella's parents decided they had, had enough and it was time to leave and change their way of living.

Making, a plan to escape through the night, they waited until they knew everyone was asleep and escaped, taking only a few things that were necessary and didn't weigh a lot since Madelyne was already carrying Bella and they didn't need the added strain of the journey.

After making their way to The Vale of Arryn lands during the last of the summer months, they found a small but comfortable place to live for the fall and winter months, with the help of fellow villagers in promise of returning the help when needed.

Thinking, that they had escaped and no longer had to worry about Hydra, they had Bella in the Spring and began building a new home, along with starting a small farm with several fields and animals.

Living, like a normal family while trying to forget their terrible past and all of the help they had given Hydra, they went on about life as if everything was fine when in fact it wasn't.

When Bella turned 1 and her parents had thought their past was behind them and their new life was starting to flourish, an "accident" in the form of a house fire came about, killing both Edmund and Madelyne and leaving Bella to be raised by a man by the name of Solomon who taught her everything from fighting to stealing.

During her teenage years, Isabella accidently found out she had a mutant gene when she got angry with Solomon for making her hurt innocent people with her magics. Scared and unable to control her newfound powers, she ran away from her village, trying her best to use the knowledge she had gained from Solomon over the years while coping with her own and her mother mutant powers as she grew into an adult.

I pledge to: Noone

RELATIONSHIPS:

King Thor:
Queen Angela:
Prince T'challa
Natasha Romanoff
Lord Rogers
Sir Edward Charles Allan Brock
Eric Lehnsherr
Lord Antony Stark
Lady Virginia Stark
Lord Scott Summers
Lady Emma Frost
Ophelia Sarkissian
Fandral
Baron Helmut Flowers
Gamora Zen
Frank Castle
Ciera Baine
Groot
Rogue

TamaRose

Character Name: Evangaline Oleander Grace
Original:
Physical build: Slender. Well toned.
Hair: White
Eyes: Sparkling Blue
Height: 5'7"
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Healer/PeaceMaker/Adventurer

What does your character desire most? Peace so she can have children and a family of her own.

Personal Philosophy: “The more I see, the less I know for sure.”

Notable Equipment & Weaponry: None

Skills:

1.Music (Can sing and play several instruments)
2.Painting

1.Purity-Life-Force Beam Emission: Eva is able channel her chi and project it in the form of a destructive wave of energy, although no more then in a 20 foot radius. (She can project beams of concentrated life-force energy. She can deal enough damage to vaporize or disintegrate.)

2.Life-Force Ball Projection: She can shape her chi into the shape of a glowing orb of energy that is capable of mass destruction. (She can create concentrated balls of life-force that can be thrown at her enemies. The balls could be used as a melee attack, or way of transportation. Balls can be as small as golf balls or as big as a bowling ball, each taking more energy depending on the size.)

3.Life-Force Blade Construction: Eva is able to solidify her chi and shape it into razor sharp weapons. (She can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of spiritual energy. Due to the special properties spiritual energy possesses, it is not bound to limitations of other elements, allowing it to become very versatile. Since the blade is made of energy, its sharpness can be impossibly high compared to other types of blades to the point of cutting through dimensions, or have it reduced to a blunt but powerful weapon to reduce injuries.)

4.Force Field Generation: Eva can create a  "Force Field" with her Chi protecting others as well as herself from damaging blasts. (User is able to create a shield, wall or a field to protect themselves, with varying appearances and materials.) Her "force field" can be no higher than 7 feet high and 6 feet wide.

5.Chi Enhanced Healing: If she sustains injury or illness, she can focus her chi for the purposes of healing her injuries. She is also capable of channeling this energy into other people, allowing them to heal with more efficiency as well. (In other words she can use her chi to heal herself if she is injured. Yet, depending on the injury it make take more or less chi. It is the same as when she is healing someone else. Depending on how much she uses depends on how much energy is zapped from her body. She has to have contact with that person though in order to heal them.)

6. Spiritual Meditation: Meditate to obtain absolute focus in order to fully manifest one's chi. (Users of this spiritual practice are able to be at one with their spiritual essence as well their mind. They are able to develop a high level consciousness over bodily processes, as well reduce stress and pain on the body. One is also able to detach oneself from worldly concerns, achieve spiritual enlightenment, and gain control of all of their abilities

Bio: Eva was born and raised by her human father and her mutant mother behind a 700 foot, 300 mile wall made of ice. As she grew up she sometimes wondered what the world outside of her world of ice would be like but being dedicated to help protect the lands as her mother and father had, she stayed behind, keeping her own people safe by fighting off the enemies.

By no means was her life easy growing up but she still had it better then some. Under the rule of Lord Fury, she had a good and modest house and didn't have to beg for food like some did under some of the more ruthless Lords. Still, she couldn't say it was all sunshine and roses. There were times she didn't agree with Lord Fury's decisions and choices but she just assumed that is how things worked...no matter who they were or where they came from.

I pledge to: The Wall (Lord Nick Fury)

RELATIONSHIPS:
King Thor:
Queen Angela:
Prince T'challa:
Natasha Romanoff:
Lord Rogers:
Sir Edward Charles Allan Brock:
Eric Lenscher:
Lord Antony Stark:
Lady Virginia Stark:
Lord Scott Summers:
Lady Emma Frost:
Ophelia Sarkissian:
Fandral:
Baron Helmut Flowers:
Gamora Zen:
Frank Castle:
Ciera Baine:
Groot:
Rogue:

vatovie

Think Darwin as the military leader of the Summerset isle would work? Showing up to Marvelos under the ploy of making his nations army an army for hire under the orders of the king to be better involved in the politics of the world and make more money. Either that or a Knight of house M or house Grey. Sound good enough to write a sheet?

Lithium

Quote from: vatovie on May 21, 2015, 12:13:31 AM
Think Darwin as the military leader of the Summerset isle would work? Showing up to Marvelos under the ploy of making his nations army an army for hire under the orders of the king to be better involved in the politics of the world and make more money. Either that or a Knight of house M or house Grey. Sound good enough to write a sheet?

Could definitely use a few more members of House Grey, if that's what you decide to go with. :)

vatovie

Quote from: Lithium on May 21, 2015, 12:16:34 AM
Could definitely use a few more members of House Grey, if that's what you decide to go with. :)

Then you have yourself two unkillable knights.

Lithium

vatovie

Username: Vatovie
Character Name: Darwin
Canon: X men
Physical Description: Darwin is about 6 ft 2 in and fairly muscular weighting all of about 215lbs due to his body type.
Role: Knight
What does your character desire most?: Peace and quiet.
Personal Philosophy: If I'm gonna pick a side I'll stick with it and hold the line no matter the fight
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: No armor no weapons usually as he tends to pick up weapons as he fights.
Skills:
Cooking
Painting
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Adapt to survive: He will live through just about anything as his body will change to survive it near instantly. It also applies to things to make his life easier like night vision and knowledge when he needs it like languages and other skills not to do with anything Creative. If forced into a situation he may even gain maester training.
Bio: Darwin was a free man in the fighting pits earning his freedom through his ability to not die and quickly becoming a great champion of them. He cred little when slavery was abolished until his main source of income went away with it. He approached Lady Grey to try to be given a better job as he would gladly swear his life to her for a steady paycheck. It was clear what the choice was and when Lady Grey cleared old Valyria and Darwin fought on the front lines to clear out the stone men. They could not harm him or infect him so he was able to fight them directly and help with cleanup afterward. He follows the Lady well as a good champion to throw at an unsolvable problem.
I pledge to: House Grey

Lithium

Quote from: vatovie on May 21, 2015, 03:55:20 PM
Physical Description: Darwin is about 6 ft 2 in and fairly muscular weighting all of about 215lbs due to his body type.
Personal Philosophy: If I'm gonna pick a side I'll stick with it and hold the line no matter the fight
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: No armor no weapons usually as he tends to pick up weapons as he fights.
Skills:
Cooking
Painting
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Adapt to survive: He will live through just about anything as his body will change to survive it near instantly. It also applies to things to make his life easier like night vision and knowledge when he needs it like languages and other skills not to do with anything Creative. If forced into a situation he may even gain maester training.
Bio: Darwin was a simple man from a poor neighborhood in King's landing until he decided to save his money and try his hand at a tournament. He knew he cold not die easily and entered into the grand melee in hopes of making some quick coin and maybe a name for himself. What ended up happening was that Lady grey heard of his deeds and decided to hold another tournament with the grand prize being a knighthood. Darwin quickly saw a chance and went for it winning easily simply because he could not die by their hands. He was worthy of a knighthood and it might be good to have a more sane knight than Sir Wilson.

House Grey was all but wiped out hundreds of years ago, with the survivors escaping across the Narrow Sea to Essos, so there currently wouldn't be any House Grey in Marvelos (Westeros) where King's Landing is. Lady Grey is just leaving Essos now with her fleet to invade Marvelos, but she hasn't actually seen it or set foot there yet in her life. So you might wanna revise Darwin's bio a little to place him in Essos rather than marvelos if you still want him to be part of House Grey.

vatovie

Thanks for the update I must have not paid enough attention to the information thread.

Lithium

Quote from: vatovie on May 21, 2015, 04:19:56 PM
Thanks for the update I must have not paid enough attention to the information thread.

Don't worry, the info regarding House Grey is a bit scattered, so it's understandable. :)

There's a little bit in the Lands & Alliances thread under the Crownlands section, as that was the Greys' former home, and a little bit in Wade's bio. Most of it is probably in Jean's bio.

NubianLegend

Quote from: TamaRose on May 20, 2015, 08:30:28 PM

Character Name: Isabella Rose
Original:
Physical build: Voluptuous
Hair: Red
Eyes: Purple
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5' 7"
Role: Thief/Sorceress/Healer
What does your character desire most? Happiness. Somewhere to belong. Not having to steal to survive.

Personality:Bella is a hard hot headed woman but caring when others weren't around or looking. When she sees others suffering like she had or that are being treated unjust, she is quick to try and help in any way she can. Any army would be lucky to have her if she were part of their team...but betray her in any way, she will be more than willing to stab you in the back.

Personal Philosophy: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Notable Equipment & Weaponry: Sword

Skills:

1. Hand to hand combat
2. Swordsmanship
3.Thievery

1. Magics
2. Healing

Bio: Bella was the daughter of Madelyne and Edmund Rose who were both members of the Hydra family for many years. Her mother who was a healer, helped take care of the family and soldiers of the lands while her father...a dark sorcerer...did all the dirty work.

After about 15 years of being with Hydra and seeing the inside works of their terrible reign and the chaos and pain caused by their own hands, both of Bella's parents decided they had, had enough and it was time to leave and change their way of living.

Making, a plan to escape through the night, they waited until they knew everyone was asleep and escaped, taking only a few things that were necessary and didn't weigh a lot since Madelyne was already carrying Bella and they didn't need the added strain of the journey.

After making their way to The Vale of Arryn lands during the last of the summer months, they found a small but comfortable place to live for the fall and winter months, with the help of fellow villagers in promise of returning the help when needed.

Thinking, that they had escaped and no longer had to worry about Hydra, they had Bella in the Spring and began building a new home, along with starting a small farm with several fields and animals.

Living, like a normal family while trying to forget their terrible past and all of the help they had given Hydra, they went on about life as if everything was fine when in fact it wasn't.

When Bella turned 1 and her parents had thought their past was behind them and their new life was starting to flourish, an accident in the form of a house fire came about, killing both Edmund and Madelyne and leaving Bella to be raised by a man by the name of Solomon who taught her everything from fighting to stealing...something far from what her real parents would have wanted for her.

I pledge to: Noone

RELATIONSHIPS:

King Thor:
Queen Angela:
Prince T'challa
Natasha Romanoff
Lord Rogers
Sir Edward Charles Allan Brock
Eric Lenscher
Lord Antony Stark
Lady Virgina Stark
Lord Scott Summers
Lady Emma Frost
Ophelia Sarkissian
Fandral
Baron Helmut Flowers
Gamora Zen
Frank Castle
Ciera Baine
Groot
Rogue

I'll allow her. By the way, you can give her pyromancy magic, I don't mind firebreathing and other fire-related spells. It just needs to be defined.

NubianLegend

Quote from: TamaRose on May 20, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

Character Name: Evangaline Oleander Grace
Original:
Physical build: Slender. Well toned.
Hair: White
Eyes: Sparkling Blue
Height: 5'7"
Role: Healer/PeaceMaker/Adventurer

What does your character desire most? Peace so she can have children and a family of her own.

Personal Philosophy: “The more I see, the less I know for sure.”

Notable Equipment & Weaponry: None

Skills:

1.Music (Can sing and play several instruments)
2.Painting

1.Purity-Life-Force Beam Emission: Eva is able channel her chi and project it in the form of a destructive wave of energy, although no more then in a 20 foot radius. (She can project beams of concentrated life-force energy. She can deal enough damage to vaporize or disintegrate.)

2.Life-Force Ball Projection: She can shape her chi into the shape of a glowing orb of energy that is capable of mass destruction. (She can create concentrated balls of life-force that can be thrown at her enemies. The balls could be used as a melee attack, or way of transportation. Balls can be as small as golf balls or as big as a bowling ball, each taking more energy depending on the size.)

3.Life-Force Blade Construction: Eva is able to solidify her chi and shape it into razor sharp weapons. (She can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of spiritual energy. Due to the special properties spiritual energy possesses, it is not bound to limitations of other elements, allowing it to become very versatile. Since the blade is made of energy, its sharpness can be impossibly high compared to other types of blades to the point of cutting through dimensions, or have it reduced to a blunt but powerful weapon to reduce injuries.)

4.Force Field Generation: Eva can create a  "Force Field" with her Chi protecting others as well as herself from damaging blasts. (User is able to create a shield, wall or a field to protect themselves, with varying appearances and materials.) Her "force field" can be no higher than 7 feet high and 6 feet wide.

5.Chi Enhanced Healing: If she sustains injury or illness, she can focus her chi for the purposes of healing her injuries. She is also capable of channeling this energy into other people, allowing them to heal with more efficiency as well. (In other words she can use her chi to heal herself if she is injured. Yet, depending on the injury it make take more or less chi. It is the same as when she is healing someone else. Depending on how much she uses depends on how much energy is zapped from her body. She has to have contact with that person though in order to heal them.)

6. Spiritual Meditation: Meditate to obtain absolute focus in order to fully manifest one's chi. (Users of this spiritual practice are able to be at one with their spiritual essence as well their mind. They are able to develop a high level consciousness over bodily processes, as well reduce stress and pain on the body. One is also able to detach oneself from worldly concerns, achieve spiritual enlightenment, and gain control of all of their abilities

Bio: Eva was born and raised by her human father and her mutant mother behind a 700 foot, 300 mile wall made of ice. As she grew up she sometimes wondered what the world outside of her world of ice would be like but being dedicated to help protect the lands as her mother and father had, she stayed behind, keeping her own people safe by fighting off the enemies.

By no means was her life easy growing up but she still had it better then some. Under the rule of Lord Fury, she had a good and modest house and didn't have to beg for food like some did under some of the more ruthless Lords. Still, she couldn't say it was all sunshine and roses. There were times she didn't agree with Lord Fury's decisions and choices but she just assumed that is how things worked...no matter who they were or where they came from.

I pledge to: The Wall (Lord Nick Fury)

RELATIONSHIPS:
King Thor:
Queen Angela:
Prince T'challa:
Natasha Romanoff:
Lord Rogers:
Sir Edward Charles Allan Brock:
Eric Lenscher:
Lord Antony Stark:
Lady Virginia Stark:
Lord Scott Summers:
Lady Emma Frost:
Ophelia Sarkissian:
Fandral:
Baron Helmut Flowers:
Gamora Zen:
Frank Castle:
Ciera Baine:
Groot:
Rogue:

She seems fine as well.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Lithium on May 21, 2015, 04:12:05 PM
House Grey was all but wiped out hundreds of years ago, with the survivors escaping across the Narrow Sea to Essos, so there currently wouldn't be any House Grey in Marvelos (Westeros) where King's Landing is. Lady Grey is just leaving Essos now with her fleet to invade Marvelos, but she hasn't actually seen it or set foot there yet in her life. So you might wanna revise Darwin's bio a little to place him in Essos rather than marvelos if you still want him to be part of House Grey.

I'll let you approve this one since he's one of yours. I wonder why so many are drawn to lady Grey in the first place. Perhaps it's her gravitating ..personality?

Lithium

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 21, 2015, 06:30:10 PM
I'll let you approve this one since he's one of yours. I wonder why so many are drawn to lady Grey in the first place. Perhaps it's her red hot..personality?

Yep, definitely...two big scoops of personality! ^.^

Lithium

Quote from: vatovie on May 21, 2015, 03:55:20 PM
Skills:
Cooking
Painting
Bio: Darwin was a free man in the fighting pits earning his freedom through his ability to not die and quickly becoming a great champion of them. He cred little when slavery was abolished until his main source of income went away with it. He approached Lady Grey to try to be given a better job as he would gladly swear his life to her for a steady paycheck. It was clear what the choice was and when Lady Grey cleared old Valyria and Darwin fought on the front lines to clear out the stone men. They could not harm him or infect him so he was able to fight them directly and help with cleanup afterward. He follows the Lady well as a good champion to throw at an unsolvable problem.

Approved, welcome. :)

Sirian Eve

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Username: Sirian Eve
Character Name: Ororo Munroe, Ro, "Stormy", The Witch of Storms
Canon Storm
Physical Description: 5'11 140lbs
Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Role: Lady
What does your character desire most?: Peace and Freedom
Personal Philosophy: Strength always comes from within.
A white stone she wears around her neck to channel her abilities.
Alicorn blade
Skills:
Gardening
Medicine maker
Melee combat
Spell casting- Her spells vary depending on their purpose. She can summon small winds, rain, sleet and snow that will cover a 5 mile radius in any direction.
When her powers are at full burn her eyes will turn white.
She can generate bouts of electricity from her fingers and summon large bolts at will.
Ororo has immunity to extreme heat and extreme cold
Bio: Ororo was raised on the Summer Isles. She came from a line of ancient priestesses who upon initiation into the temple would have their hair turn white, a symbolism of wisdom. For the longest her ancestors had headed the spiritual council to the royal family and protected them.  At a young age Ororo had the ability to connect with earth and nature. When she first met prince T'challa they were very young, she had met him on the sandy beaches of the Isles and at first she wasn't aware of his identity until he told her. As she studied under her parents tutelage she had an affinity for manipulating the forces of nature, but whenever she would expound upon her abilities she would become very weak from burning so much energy. So he mother gave her white stone to wear around her neck, that would help her channel her energy.

When she was of age her parents retired from the head of the spiritual council, only advising the royal family here and there. Ororo had taken their place and she had become an advisor to the prince. During her time with the council she found herself developing a deep felt appreciation for him, admiring his leadership ability among other things. She eventually fell inlove with him, but did not tell him for almost a year. Every once in a while assassination attempts would be made on the royals, whoever could gain access to the most valuable resource would have the power to rule over many realms. She never told T'challa, but she placed a protection spell on him, so whenever he was in danger she would sense it first and warn him. The spell proved useful many times and one day she was instructed to meet him at the beach where he proposed to her and of course she accepted.
I pledge to: House Udaku  and her people

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 22, 2015, 07:55:13 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Username: Sirian Eve
Character Name: Ororo Munroe, Ro, "Stormy", The Witch of Storms
Canon Storm
Physical Description: 5'11 140lbs
Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Role: Lady
What does your character desire most?: Peace and Freedom
Personal Philosophy: Strength always comes from within.
A white stone she wears around her neck to channel her abilities.
Alicorn blade
Skills:
Gardening
Medicine maker
Melee combat
Spell casting- Her spells vary depending on their purpose. She can summon small winds, rain, sleet and snow that will cover a 5 mile radius in any direction.
When her powers are at full burn her eyes will turn white.
She can generate bouts of electricity from her fingers and summon large bolts at will.
Ororo has immunity to extreme heat and extreme cold
Bio: Ororo was raised on the Summer Isles. She came from a line of ancient priestesses who upon initiation into the temple would have their hair turn white, a symbolism of wisdom. For the longest her ancestors had headed the spiritual council to the royal family and protected them.  At a young age Ororo had the ability to connect with earth and nature. When she first met prince T'challa they were very young, she had met him on the sandy beaches of the Isles and at first she wasn't aware of his identity until he told her. As she studied under her parents tutelage she had an affinity for manipulating the forces of nature, but whenever she would expound upon her abilities she would become very weak from burning so much energy. So he mother gave her white stone to wear around her neck, that would help her channel her energy.

When she was of age her parents retired from the head of the spiritual council, only advising the royal family here and there. Ororo had taken their place and she had become an advisor to the prince. During her time with the council she found herself developing a deep felt appreciation for him, admiring his leadership ability among other things. She eventually fell inlove with him, but did not tell him for almost a year. Every once in a while assassination attempts would be made on the royals, whoever could gain access to the most valuable resource would have the power to rule over many realms. She never told T'challa, but she placed a protection spell on him, so whenever he was in danger she would sense it first and warn him. The spell proved useful many times and one day she was instructed to meet him at the beach where he proposed to her and of course she accepted.
I pledge to: House Udaku  and her people

Sorry for the long absence, I couldn't make use of my laptop in over a week or so. Now that's properly out of the way, Storm is approved. =)

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26