Several ideas...

Started by Tom, April 25, 2007, 08:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

With my return to E after several months absence, I'm going to start a couple of new games/threads. I have the following concepts, with a range of themes in mind. Note that I have no problem with males playing female charactres and vice versa.

1. D&D: I'll GM a low or mid-level game for 2-4 players. It'll focus on demonic cults, serial killers, dungeon exploration and monsters who likes to play with their victims.

2. Daddy's girl: A romance between a man and his beautiful young daughter. I'm looking for someone who will play my fantasy girl, and who can convince her reluctant daddy to have rough sex with her.

3. Girls in love: I'll play a young girl who falls in love at first sight with the new girl in class. Little does she know that the girl has a "medical condition" that keep her from showering with the other girls. You'll play a futa girl.

LonelyTroll

Quote from: pbemtom on April 25, 2007, 08:48:42 AM
3. Girls in love: I'll play a young girl who falls in love at first sight with the new girl in class. Little does she know that the girl has a "medical condition" that keep her from showering with the other girls. You'll play a futa girl.

Is there a dictionary here on E that describes terms such as "futa" for those of us who avoid anime/manga(?) like a plague?
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

Vandren

Quote from: LonelyTroll on April 25, 2007, 08:52:42 AM
Is there a dictionary here on E that describes terms such as "futa" for those of us who avoid anime/manga(?) like a plague?

Yep, it's called Google.  :)

http://www.babylon.com/definition/Futa/English
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

HybridHalf