Radio Waves (Male looking for 1 or 2 Females)

Started by Chreestafer, May 15, 2014, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Static

That is all that can be heard as one spins the dials on the nobs.  From the nine hundreds to the seventeen hundreds, all that can be heard is the rustling sounds of nothingness.  This is what one would find if they attempted to try the radios waves these days, Where there was once talk shows of the governments issues to stupid pop songs being played over and over and over again, one can find only one station.  1020 AM as it repeats "To the north, there is hope, there is salvation there are others"

So do you go north?

Radio Waves is an rp taking place in a post apocalyptic world where monsters roam freely and the human race has dwindled down to nothing.  In the year 2020 at the dawn of the new century, War broke out world wide and nuclear pacts were ignored.  To enhance the endangerment of such weaponry, Our sun experienced the most massive sun flare so far in its life.  The radiation waves affected the nuclear aspects and the world was plummeted into a darkness period.  For 6 years, animals and humans changed, some for the worst become creatures of nightmares, while others adapted and became better at living.  Then there was the one percent, those of us that didn't change, those of us that for better or worse must survive. 

What im looking for is one or two females to join me in this unique adventure.  We'll be starting out with my character Kyler Rienhart searching for this place of salvation.  While honing in to this radio station though on a dark night he was surprised to find a females voice screaming for aid and assistance.  The voice revealed her location and do his better judgment, Kyler started the journey to find her.  Along the way though he runs into another female, a thief in the night who steals his belongings.  Do they become friends? enemies? does he continue to find the voice on the other end of the radio?

this is up to us.

So im looking for two energetic and enthusiastic females.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List