Interest Check: One Piece RP?

Started by Wolfy, May 02, 2012, 09:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Blarg...IC will be up tomorrow night or thursday night.

Anyway....Since the Captain was raised on the island the ship comes from, she can repair it. :P

Mathim

How neat, we've never seen a crew where the captain was the Shipwright too.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

coolhands

It is a pretty novel idea, should make things interesting

Wolfy

Well she learned it from growing up on gear island. :P

kingmaster1

Mathim

Too bad her ability doesn't match up with it. Every fighter typically has a fighting style that goes along with their expertise as well.

We still need more people too. Come on, anime fans, we need more seamen on our poop deck.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Wolfy

Quote from: Mathim on June 08, 2012, 12:50:50 PM
Too bad her ability doesn't match up with it. Every fighter typically has a fighting style that goes along with their expertise as well.

We still need more people too. Come on, anime fans, we need more seamen on our poop deck.

......:P Not every fighter....Sanji's kicking attacks have nothing to do with cooking, and Choppers has nothing to do with Medicine, as a few examples....

Vaulera

Well actually, sanji kicks because he said that a cook's hands are his life, to damage them would be akin to dying. Chopper's medicinal skills actually directly relate to his abilities because he ate the human human fruit, if not for that, he would be a reindeer.

kingmaster1

does this mean I need to find a way for Marcus's dragon abilities to relate to cooking?

Vaulera

kingmaster1

Mathim

Well, he wouldn't be the only one on the crew whose fighting style doesn't directly translate into a mirror for his assigned tasks on the ship, so don't fret.