I wanna play! [MUL, BON to EX]

Started by Sabetha, June 15, 2008, 10:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabetha

Looking to pick up another game or two...preferably free-form.  Ummm...I'm open to other people's plots, but here are a few things I've been thinking about lately.

*Within a Master/slave heavy bondage RP, the idea of being bound and having my hair cut off, then being made to hold the removed hair/being caressed with it.  Possibly as a punishment or humiliation.  This scene has been in my head, but I'd like a longer rp about the relationship in general.

*A Mistress/servant fantasy relationship.  Either in a high fantasy setting or a modern with a twist, not as heavy with the BDSM, more of a love story.  In a high fantasy setting, I see this as a Sorceress living with her faerie lover.  In the modern with a fantasy twist, my idea would be for elves having just revealed themselves and magic to the human world and not meeting universal acceptance.  A human woman rescues a young elven maiden who's being hassled.  This would be less of a Mistress/servant relationship and more about them finding a middle ground between their worlds.  Or any other twist on these that appeals...

Cthulhu

I like your ideas, especially the seond one.

How about giving it a little twist? Like, the faerie are an enslaved race, but they meet as free people, but to be accepted the faerie needs to be treated like a slave - but then they find out they rather like this relationship... I don't mind taking either role, but I'm a little leaning towards submissive for a change.

Or something. I also like the elves coming out into the human world, but I would play the human there, I'm not good at elven.

Sabetha

Well, I'm up for either, but am feeling a bit more connected to the modern setting right now.  Shoot me a PM with any particulars you have in mind...things you like or want to try.