Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

lisar

Hey Bre - Did you get any Mardi Gras beads this week?

*hikes her skirt up a bit to move more freely*

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

WashAutumstar

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 14, 2013, 08:33:36 PM
ack! *throws shoes at the boys* get outta here!

*catches it and offers it back* how about no? :D

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

lisar

Like a pair of uncomfortable underwear... they keep creeping up on us!

*waves to Aislinn*

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Trouble1

O/O

WashAutumstar