4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Delicious, fresh cell meat. (Should have stuck with it. That's three words, not four, unless you count the crossed out one.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

You'll toss the salad?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

(Tossing the salad? Isn't anilingus, plus the tongue being inserted into the anus?) Face fucker has arrived.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Your lips are honeyed.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Secretwriter

I'm innocent, I swear

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Despairs

You are an abomination. (Hello miss.)

Captain Maltese

Look who is talking.

Despairs

Smoking leads to cancer.

Captain Maltese

Death's weakest pickup line?

Despairs

You are not hardcore.

Captain Maltese

But you are normcore.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

I just exist, grasshopper.

Knightshadow

My lawyer screwed me! (Emerson Moretti)
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Despairs

Bend over, slap posterior.

Styx26

Same stuff, different day
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

gaggedLouise

These bars are strong *grasps the thick iron bars with her hands and pouts*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

willow

where's the fun here
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Your bunk, after midnight.

Irisa

Anyone into gladiator movies?

Captain Maltese

Welcome. I am Spartacus.

Despairs

Welcome to your personal hell.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Irisa

Everyone stand at attention!

Captain Maltese

What, another cavity search?