High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

(Agreed.) After a while, Hina came outside holding two suitcases.

azzmeister89

"you all ready?" he asked, flipping his phone shut and putting it back in his pocket, he then took the heavier looking suitcase from her "lets go then" with that he started a slow walk towards his house "if i remember right it should be a fifteen minute walk to my place from here"

Queen Elsa

Hina thinks about it and nods. "I believe that's correct."

Boxy

Tom sent everyone a text that read "Hello wasup what's goin on?  I'm so bored what yall up to?"

azzmeister89

laughing Aaron led the way "so your sure your ok with this?" he looked over at her "i mean hanging out, just the two of us?"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

azzmeister89

"well its never been just us before and i'll have to admit, you'll be the first girl i ever bought into my room" he looked sheepish then "lame huh?"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles. "No. Not lame. I think it shows a lot of respect towards women."

azzmeister89

Aarons cheeky grin returned "or i'm just really bad at flirting" he teased lightly pushing her shoulder in a playful way

Queen Elsa

She blushed and giggled, noticing how handsome Aaron looked in this lighting.

azzmeister89

looking at her he frowned curiously as she giggled and blushed "what? is something on my face?" he made to wipe away whatever he had failed to notice, almost walking into his door "ooops here we are"

Queen Elsa

She smiled. "No... It's nothing..."

azzmeister89

"alright if your sure" he unlocked the front door and let her in "my rooms the first one on the left just up the stairs make youself at home" he said as he put his key in a bowl next to the door "i'll get the pizza's on"

(its 2am now people so thats all from me for now, i'll be back soon)

Queen Elsa

"Thank you." She smiled at him and went up to his room.

Gavlois

(Gav is back, but no one here to have a side story with.  :-()
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I can take over Lynx's part for now if you want.)

LynxKitten

Queen Elsa

(Lol. Ok. I'll Watch. :) )

Gavlois

(let's see where this goes)

Naoko stayed on the bench pondering the recent events once Michael had left to go home.
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 10:53:42 PM
(let's see where this goes)

Naoko stayed on the bench pondering the recent events once Michael had left to go home.

Evangeline sipped her tea and looked to Naoko, "Naoko? Are you..um..alright?"

Gavlois

(sorry I have some company over)

"Huh?" His mind came back into focus upon hearing her voice. "Oh, Evie. I was just thinking about... things. Is Miss Soujin ok now?
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 11:33:24 PM
(sorry I have some company over)

"Huh?" His mind came back into focus upon hearing her voice. "Oh, Evie. I was just thinking about... things. Is Miss Soujin ok now?

Evangeline nodded, though was slightly unsure, "I would assume so. Hina left with Aaron not too long ago."

Gavlois

Naoko was relieved that she had chosen to spend some time with Aaron rather than dwell on things by herself. "By the looks of it, they aren't coming back to class." Pulling Evie in for a hug, he asked her, "What do you wanna do?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 12:44:17 AM
Naoko was relieved that she had chosen to spend some time with Aaron rather than dwell on things by herself. "By the looks of it, they aren't coming back to class." Pulling Evie in for a hug, he asked her, "What do you wanna do?"

She leaned against him and pulled her class schedule out of her pocket, "I still have my Floriculture class to attend for the day."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 12:47:50 AM
She leaned against him and pulled her class schedule out of her pocket, "I still have my Floriculture class to attend for the day."

Naoko thought for a minute. "I've still got Chemistry and Literature for the afternoon. If you don't have a fourth class today, I could skip Literature and leave with you today."
O/O