MMF (Seeking Man and Woman) - Male Bi Sex

Started by Jester, June 21, 2013, 04:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi i am looking for women who like their bi men and am looking for a bi man who would like to enjoy a man and a woman at the same time!

Some possible scenarios could be

1. Flatmates - Three flatmates get to know each other very well on their first night together. Perhaps by strip poker?
2. The Bull - A couple decide to bring in a bull to spice up their love life.
3. Sharing the wife - A husband shares his wife with his best friend in return for ass.
4. A Boss makes her two colleagues fuck for fun.

I am happy to hear ideas and happy to consider non con. I am also happy to be sub or dominant.

Nameless One

I'd be interested, Mr. Jester. I'm not very experienced in M/M scenes, but I'd like to give it a try. We could discuss the scenario as soon as the party of 3 is complete, since I kinda like all 4 ideas you proposed.

I'm ok with non con or reluctance too, but as a matter of fact, I don't enjoy sub roles very much.

Let me know news in pm or here, as you prefer.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Innocence

Jester

hi there guys

so tell me what you are looking for?

innocence what sort of scene would you like?

Innocence

Evening Jester =]
Well One and Three appeal the most to me.
I'm fine with NC and BDSM as well but nothing too hardcore.

How about you fine gentlemen?

Jester

I like the thought of playing 3 too.

I think I would almost like to be forced bi. are you happy to be a dominant wife?

Innocence

I usually don't play dominant females, and the off chances that I do they're only in FxF relationships.
I guess I can try being a switch though?

Nameless One

Scenario n. 3 works fine for me too, and I'm fine with Innocence playing a switch character. I'd prefer to play an active only role in the M/M scenes, if it's not a problem for what you are expecting.

Should we post character sheets or something like that?

Oh and by the way, do you have any preference about character's ethnicity, age, etc... ?
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Jester

I am not sure I undwrstand. So you wont do any m/f?

Nameless One

;D This looks like a misunderstanding! I didn't manage to explain myself...

I'll gladly do M/F scenes, as much as you want. As a matter of fact, M/F (or futa/F, monster/F, whatever/F...) are the only scenes I'm experienced with. About M/M, I'm quite a newbie, and I'd like my character to play only an active role in that kind of scenes.

Ons and Offs

Innocence

I think he means he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of the M/M ^^;
So a complete Dom?

Desirous

Hey everyone!

Jester: I would love to become a part of this and all the possible four scenarios interests me immensely. Would gladly do the M/M pairings as well as M/F/M one`s and obvious M/F  ;D

Incentive: I think with your character playing a switch, it would add more to the intensity of the plot  :D

Nameless One

Quote from: Innocence on June 21, 2013, 09:37:36 PM
I think he means he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of the M/M ^^;
So a complete Dom?

Exactly. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ons and Offs

MystixLady

I am interested in the first and second scenario. I will want to play the female role of course and my character tends to be a switch most of the time. She can be mildly dominant or submissive depending on the scenario.

For the first one, I am thinking that they could have a get together session to know each other and then one of the guy being the more dominant one suggested that they start a strip poker game and things went out of the way when the game carries on after all of them were already naked.

For the second one, they couple could be married for years and their sex life is dull and uninteresting so that decided get a new guys in to spice it up. I'm thinking the guy can be a neighbour, co-worker or even relative.

Nameless One

Hey again, sorry to be kinda a pain in the ass, but how are we going to move now? We have a larger than expected group and many interesting ideas about Jester's scenarios...

Ons and Offs

Jester

while we could have an orgy....

i think i will stick with innocence and nameless one as they replied first.

I am thinking I am the sub husband who encourages his wife to seduce and bring home his friend/her boss/his boss/a stranger for her to fuck. And maybe the wife would be happy to suggest her gets fucked too?Also happy to suck cock!

Innocence

Yay for first come first served ^w^ [get it, get it? hehe]
Anyway I'm cool with that

Nameless One

Prepped and ready too. Let us know how do you want to start, Jester.

Ons and Offs

Jester

ok.

Nameless One. Have you thought about what character you want to be? i.e.
his friend/her boss/his boss/a stranger

or something else?

Innocence could you send me a description and a bit of history?

Do you have age preferences?

Nameless One

No age preference for me, but I'm open to suggestions.

And I'd like my character to be his boss (a classic) or a friend of the couple.

Ons and Offs

Innocence

I dom't have any specific age preference but as long as they are over 18 and under 45 =]
Hope that is ok guys.

And for the Bio... er...
I guess I'll go with the house wife that would like to spice up they love life?
Used to be a party girl but after getting married she's had to settle down, and so she's very experienced in the bedroom =]

Was there any kinks or preferences for you guys in relation to her physical appearance?

Nameless One

Not really, Innocence. I'd say that you can portray your character as you prefer.

Ons and Offs

Jester

I like both boss and family friend.

I think maybe it might be more humiliating to be fucked and watch your wife with your boss?

Yeah Innocent. I would love for you to play a character that you want so I wont give you any requirements.

Nameless One

Ok, so I'll roleplay Jester's character's boss.

I'll forward you the same question Innocence asked: do you have any kink or preference about my character's look, age, ethnicity, and so on?

Ons and Offs