Secrets of Women of Pleasure.(looking for another female worker!)

Started by Samantha, May 12, 2010, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Here is the starter...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68912.0

After watching Fanny Hill, I decided I wanted to do a rp similar to it. It is based in the 19th Century, women are confined, the other lifestyle is to become a woman of pleasure.

I will be playing two characters, one, the mistress of the pleasure house. It is located in the back,private, homey-area of a business. The mistress is not demanding... Other than when customers would like it :) and the other is a woman of pleasure.

The women would reside in the home as a shelter, though are never forced to do anything they would not like to do.

Just feeling out if people are interested, let me know! We'd need customers and well as the women.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Wolfy

I'd be interested in either being a Lady or a Client. :P

Samantha

Okay cool, how about we have profiles? You have to be at least 18, as by E!'s rules... But other than that, its free game. And everyone is open to play more than one character if desired.

Name:
Appearance:
Any special talents:
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse?
Personality and History:
Ons:
Offs:
Other info:
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

Nim

Would be interested in playing client.  Maybe later I might attempt a second character or change characters out if something like that would be permissible. 

Nim

Wolfy

Nim

Quote from: Wolfy on May 12, 2010, 08:36:59 PM
I figured you would, Nim. :P

Hey whats that supposed to mean?!?!  Oh wait... your in the lodge game as well... nvm!  Hehe 

Wolfy

Quote from: Nim on May 12, 2010, 08:38:39 PM
Hey whats that supposed to mean?!?!  Oh wait... your in the lodge game as well... nvm!  Hehe

Well, trying to be..Carly hasn't replied in ages. D:..

Nim

Just follow Lady Kitsune's example and tie her to the bed like she did with her characters husband.  LOL

Wolfy

Quote from: Nim on May 12, 2010, 08:45:41 PM
Just follow Lady Kitsune's example and tie her to the bed like she did with her characters husband.  LOL

Lol.

Samantha

Name: Lysette
Appearance: Long, waist-length, curly, fire red hair. Bright green eyes. Short and curvy, but still thin.
Any special talents:
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse?: She owns the pleasure house, creator with her husband.
Personality and History: Lysette is pleasant, she loves to help others, when girls need somewhere to stay, she offers the a place, wither as a chocolate maker and server, or as a woman of pleasure, or both. They have no need to repay her. She met her husband at a similar place when she was 19, taking her virginity, he paid for her for a year, then when he offered to marry her, she was allowed to go. She gets her inspiration from the lady that took her in. Her and her husband have no boundries, they both desire a life of pleasure, and allow each other to explore as they wish.
Ons: She enjoys light to moderate bsdm play, anything really if she's in the mood for it.
Offs: anything that causes pain or harm to her or anyone else.
Other info

A pic of Lysette... http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_harem2.jpg

Name: Elena
Appearance: Long, waist length brown hair. Golden-honey colored eyes. Thin, though has an hourglass shape.
Any special talents: Singing
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse?: She came here after her parents threw her our for being found she had a lover before marriage, though no sexual intercourse happened, she pleasured him and is still a virgin.
Personality and History: She is quiet and intelligent, coming from society, she didn't have anything else she could do, hearing from someone in town, she comes to Lysette for help.
Ons:not sure yet
Offs: not sure...

A pic of her... http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/images/curly-hair-cut-11.jpg

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

bluemoon

I thought E stated that characters had to be 16, not 18(unless they changed it from last time I looked >.> )...just saying, but if it's your game, 18 is fine :P

Nim! I thought you were going to stop with new games! Why must you drag me into more?! LOL... I'll think about it...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Name: Seth Ronin
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, tan skin, light hairs on chest. Tall 6'2
Any special talents: Massages, Bondage play, Dominating, cooking, and does housework with the fixing of it.
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse?
He built the house for his young wife, had it bought and built, on a land of orchards and feilds. Made her gardens with her, him the fixtures and benches, walkways, and birdbaths, while she the plants. He loves his wife and does anything to make her Happy. He fell in love by their time at her old house, and taking her virginity, was sweet and tender. He is romantic with her, but can play a good master.
Personality and History: History above, his personality is Kind hearted, loving, and he would do anything to protect the girls they watch over, and has, with their male guests being rougher then the women like. Has no kindness in beating of women. Spankings and like, another matter. He loves the girls, as if they are family, and all. Is strong and strict if he has to be.
Ons: Colars, Bondage, Roleplaying sexually, tying up, Dom and sub, massages sensually, kissing, oral receive and giving, and his wife and another woman.
Offs: Beating, Whipping, Jerks whom would hurt those he protects here with his wife, and sometimes not getting his desires to be played.
Other info: Seth is a man used to be in the army, but had left after his term over to meet his wife and marry her. He beleives in disipline, and a tidy ship so to speak.

Seth

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

sinoraa

Samantha

Okay. I made and oopsie. Well, if E says 16 that's fine, just keep in mind that that century, women were introduced to society around the age of 20, so... Many of the girls should be around that age... Then again, this is a bunch of misfits and such... Lol age, as long as its 16 or older is okay with me!

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Nim

QuoteI thought E stated that characters had to be 16, not 18(unless they changed it from last time I looked >.> )...just saying, but if it's your game, 18 is fine :P

Nim! I thought you were going to stop with new games! Why must you drag me into more?! LOL... I'll think about it...

*Chuckles lightly*  I wasn't but I was asked nicely to look into this one so I did.  My replies may or may not be a little on the slow side.   But if my character gets accepted once I figure out what kind of character he'll be I'll be around. 

TheLovelyMaid

Name: Victoria
Appearance: Standing only 5’5’’, this shorter beauty has long, wavy, dirty-blond hair, and bright blue eyes.  Her face is heart-shaped, and her smile is bright (albeit a bit crooked) and she is always up for a sexual pun or two to amuse the gentlemen.  Very thin, retaining very little curvature to her hips, she would joke that all the curves she has are within her breasts, which are of a medium size—not too large, and not non-existent at the same time.
Any special talents: Victoria is particularly adept at dance—the art of the striptease is something she continuously strives to implement.  She is also a very fine waitress, masseuse, and had been taught how to play the piano forte back in her few years of schooling. 
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse?  Victoria’s tips and earnings go straight to a small farm operated, and not yet owned by her widowed mother and her three other siblings.  She only keeps a little to replenish her garters, stocking and other frilly things.
Personality and History:  Victoria is fiercely loyal to the other girls in the pleasurehouse, because she considers them her closest friends.  The comedic one, she always is up to tell a bawdy tale to amuse a company of men, and just as quick to refill their brandy glasses when they hold them up.  Even if she is a ruined woman, she makes sure to keep her part of the shelter tidy, after a few years of taking care of younger siblings—one becomes tidy without recognizing it.  She refuses outright to have any man who even smells too badly, no matter how many crowns he happens to have in his purse.  She’s also learned a thing or two about boxing from her brother, John, who is currently serving in the armed forces.  If the need ever arose.
Ons: Light bondage, Anal, Breast and Nipple Play, Dom and Sub, Being Spanked, Dirty Talking, Hair Pulling, Foreplay, Giving Hand Jobs, Giving Massages, Kissing, Oral/Giving Cunnilingus/Giving Fellatio/Receiving Cunnilingus, Vaginal intercourse…I think that covers most of it.
Offs: Being Branded, Being Humiliated, Heavy Bondage, Face Slapping, Fear, Pain and Torture
Other info: Victoria’s favorite color is blue, to match her eyes, and thus, most of her wardrobe is some hue of blue. Victoria’s currently wondering about her future.  Will she still be employed here when her looks fade, and no man desires her company? Is she resigned to this fate?

Victoria's picture

Let me know if I need to edit!

Nim

Hey Samanatha you said that this was going to be based in the 19th century in hints of which part of the 19th century there were so many changes in that Era as far as industry and business.  Sorry for the question just trying to sink my teeth into the idea a bit more and get a better feel for which way I want to direct my character in.

Nim

Name: Jude Dawson aka J.D.
Appearance:

Any special talents: Marshal/Bounty Hunter and is considered in some circles as a master marksman. 
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse?  Occasional guest when passing through the territory.  Originally found the place while on a man hunt for a wanted outlaw. 
Personality:  Strong quiet type that generally keeps to himself but when he does speak J.D. tends to be very straight forward and at times down right blunt.  But for the most part remains a mystery to most people. Has a great love for stringed instruments and the piano.   
Ons:  Foreplay, Oral sex, Vaginal intercourse
Offs: Men
Other info: Does not believe in the great faerie tale of love at first sight nor even in the general idea of love altogether.  That does not mean however he would not be susceptible to love given the correct circumstances. 

Samantha

I figured It'd be the early 1800s. Collars were high, and so was restriction, but this place, cleavage and freedom is offered :) just to let all those interested, I will be putting a starter post up tomorrow, and I'll post the link here.

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Nim

Samantha

Yup, everyone's character looks great! I can't wait to play this out with you guys!

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Nim

Coolies  ;D  It does seem like its going to be a lot of fun.

Samantha

okay, i posted a starter, not the best, but it is a beginning, and i know things will get more interesting as we continue ;)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68912.0

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

LittleKitten

any opinions on whether my character should be a virgin or not?