The Bank Job - NC, EX

Started by kaz, February 27, 2012, 02:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepingferret

*bows*  Very well.  It seems, I will be looking to try to steal Kaz again.... *ahem* I mean rob the bank.  *walks away quietly*

Silk

Name: Kelly Norris
Appearance:
Sexuality:Bi curious
Personality: Shy, kind, reserved, aloof. All of these can describe Kelly well, she likes to keep to herself sooner sticking to her books for enjoyment. She hasn't much to say on sexual matters, choosing to focus more on her career.
Brief Background:Kelly has been in education for as long as she remembered, wanting to focus in buisness. But after a recent hike in fee's Kelly had to take a year out to do full time work at a local bank, after all whats the worst that could happen.

sleepingferret

What's the worse that could happen?  Kelly has probably never worked at any fictional banks like those made in Kaz's head.  >:)

Though, I'd personally be more scared of events like the ending bank robbery scene in the 1995 movie Heat or in a similar real life incident, albeit not so well planned by the robbers the 1997 North Hollywood shoot out.

Urbanzorro

Name: Gregory Newman 'Greg' for short.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Assertive, Twitchy, Impulsive, and Cold Blooded. All these phrases have been used to describe Greg at some point in his life... and they have never really been a lie or exaggeration. Whether it's listening to his music as loud as he likes or beating the crap out of the guy who cut in front of him in line. Greg is very much a take what he wants and do what he wants to kind of person. That having been said he's also capable of being a good friend, the trick is just not pissing him off long enough for him to count you as one.
Brief Background: Gregory was never considered the brightest crayon in the box by his teachers, despite the fact that he was in no way slow witted. He just never really saw a point in trying. As a result he just floated his way through much of his early school years as another unremarkable average child. Once he hit High School his taste for fighting became apparent. Even then he was not what anyone would describe as a big guy but he was willing to fight with anyone who got his temper up. And he usually won.

After high school he jumped from one dead end job to the next never finding his calling. That is until he and a friend decided to rob the local supermarket and he discovered his true talent, instilling fear in others and using that fear to take what he wanted. After that first time Greg was pretty much hooked. He and his friend did a few more small time jobs and then parted ways. Ever since Greg has been a part of several crews on several different jobs. He's managed to avoid capture through a mix of good luck and smart choices, such as always grabbing the security tapes of the places he hits. He's never hit a bank before though so he's very much looking forward to seeing how much fun it can be and how much money he can get from it.

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

kaz

IC thread.  Not a fantastic start, but it gives plenty of openings for interaction and for the baddies to come in.

The Bank Job
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Quote from: Urbanzorro on February 28, 2012, 09:00:30 PM
Name: Gregory Newman 'Greg' for short.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Assertive, Twitchy, Impulsive, and Cold Blooded. All these phrases have been used to describe Greg at some point in his life... and they have never really been a lie or exaggeration. Whether it's listening to his music as loud as he likes or beating the crap out of the guy who cut in front of him in line. Greg is very much a take what he wants and do what he wants to kind of person. That having been said he's also capable of being a good friend, the trick is just not pissing him off long enough for him to count you as one.
Brief Background: Gregory was never considered the brightest crayon in the box by his teachers, despite the fact that he was in no way slow witted. He just never really saw a point in trying. As a result he just floated his way through much of his early school years as another unremarkable average child. Once he hit High School his taste for fighting became apparent. Even then he was not what anyone would describe as a big guy but he was willing to fight with anyone who got his temper up. And he usually won.

After high school he jumped from one dead end job to the next never finding his calling. That is until he and a friend decided to rob the local supermarket and he discovered his true talent, instilling fear in others and using that fear to take what he wanted. After that first time Greg was pretty much hooked. He and his friend did a few more small time jobs and then parted ways. Ever since Greg has been a part of several crews on several different jobs. He's managed to avoid capture through a mix of good luck and smart choices, such as always grabbing the security tapes of the places he hits. He's never hit a bank before though so he's very much looking forward to seeing how much fun it can be and how much money he can get from it.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...