Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemady Angel

*Gets distracted by your picture* she is asking for skin cancer, as beautiful as she is, if she is out in the sun often enough to have that many freckles! *looks at my own freckles* But yet... I am still jelly...

Anywho! Redhead, black outfit (im a sucker for black clothing) I am not going to be picky on eyes, maybe some more on the skin showing but not having to side hehe. Pale-ish?
<---- O/o

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Jemady Angel

No, it doesn't have to be, I am just a picky person *blushes*
<---- O/o

Crash

I really like the last one.  Even has a bit of a synthetic look with her clothes.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Hazy Sky

Right, I'm off to bed. Final version of my captain and his airship will be submitted in the morning. I'm out of steam for tonight.
Night all.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

*kisses Skyre on the cheek*

sweet dreams my friend :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

I think I like.... This one

just without the little eye tattoos hehe
<---- O/o

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Yeah, I have used her as a face claim in the past.  Elegant and sexy.

Night Skyre

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Loves on July 15, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
without the eye tattoos

brilliant :D almost done with the profile now I think
<---- O/o

Crash

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

She is good, and I have sent you my profile.

*bows and falls over*

Did I mention before I started that how much I hate creating character profiles *laughs softly to self* I got it done!

<---- O/o

Heehee. Creating characters is my favorite part!

Jemady Angel

I love creating characters.... I hate writing the profile. XD
<---- O/o

Loves

Quote from: Jemady Angel on July 15, 2014, 06:26:05 PM
I love creating characters.... I hate writing the profile. XD

I'm soooooo with you on that my sistah! 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Crash

Once your character is approved you can start posting.

Loves

I have the one that will be joining Henri on the Airship ready to be sent.  Working on the lady that will be staying in San Francisco now :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

So did you all decide to start with a ship or start by trying to find/steal a ship?  A ask because a lot of players are grouping together and I am concerned they may be waiting around for a scene to take/ steal a ship to finish before they really get going.

To all accepted players. You can be on more than one scene at a time so feel free to use the other Aetherpunk threads and the history threads to get a start posting.

Loves

swashy and skyre are still polishing off their character sheets.  I believe we will start with the stealing of a ship.  Once Swashy has his guy ready and approved we have talked about a scene where he meets up with Henri

and once I have my lady approved I shall see about starting her maybe in the Hellfire club :D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

I heard it was stealing a ship, and as for my character, Angelique, she is possibly going to be cargo on the ship that they are stealing. So literally dropping off from the end of her history into the game for her. :)
<---- O/o

Crash

That is fine but if it starts to hang waiting on people I will move it along so it does not drag out and people start to lose interest.

Loves

I don't think that'll be a problem I know both Swash and Skyre are almost done their sheets.

:)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

Alright, it sounds like fun. :)

I am a, get it done in one shot kinda character sheet writer. If I do not, they linger for too long D:
<---- O/o