what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on November 26, 2009, 08:07:51 AM
black Jock pants, brown blouse and a black tshirt over the blouse. ankle socks, boxers etc. etc.

*peers over the top of her glasses while sipping morning tea and smiles; fills in a block on the crossword and adds a pencil through her hair to the outfit she's wearing*

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 26, 2009, 08:42:40 AM
*peers over the top of her glasses while sipping morning tea and smiles; fills in a block on the crossword and adds a pencil through her hair to the outfit she's wearing*
*sighs more from the add and puts on his favorite white Nike's to go for a run.*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on November 26, 2009, 09:24:43 AM
*sighs more from the add and puts on his favorite white Nike's to go for a run.*

*waves bye-bye with hands wearing the oven mitts she put on to take an apple pie out of the oven*

Caedy

*waves with dishpan hands, in her yoga pants and tanktop* Dishes, yoga, shower - two thanksgiving dinners about 3 hrs apart!
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Does an eider down quilt count?

Beguile's Mistress

Over-sized green and red plaid flannel shirt, a red ribbon tied in a bow around my neck, little red slippers and gingerbread cookie crumbs

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on November 29, 2009, 07:02:08 PM
Over-sized green and red plaid flannel shirt, a red ribbon tied in a bow around my neck, little red slippers and gingerbread cookie crumbs
*offers help with the gingerbread cookies... and anything else.

Dark green pyjama pants, black tight t-shirt, and covers of the bed.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Juicy

Someone recently told me that I have too many articles of clothing because I'm wearing a different outfit in every picture I take. Is that a bad thing or?

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: White Christmas Dreams on November 29, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
*offers help with the gingerbread cookies... and anything else.

Dark green pyjama pants, black tight t-shirt, and covers of the bed.

*offers gingerbread cookies and help to get the crumbs out of the bed*

Fragile Dreams

Black Puma pants, beige Harlem blouse, black socks, black boxers, taping my foot on the floor with my beige/light brown ADIDAS sneakers, waiting for a certain someone to post.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with fitted jacket and short pencil skirt, white silk tank top, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps

Fragile Dreams

And now that certain someone posted, I can put on my black jacket with some white stripes on and go for a walk.  ::)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: White Christmas Dreams on December 01, 2009, 09:41:12 AM
And now that certain someone posted, I can put on my black jacket with some white stripes on and go for a walk.  ::)

Sorry to have held you up. :)  I'll try to be more prompt in the future.

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguiling Christmas Angel on December 01, 2009, 09:46:39 AM
Sorry to have held you up. :)  I'll try to be more prompt in the future.
No worries. :D The result is rewarding and worths the wait.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you.  Compliments from a gentleman are always welcome.

Lilias

Grey ribbed top with lace panel at the neckline, dark blue bootcut jeans, black high-top Nikes with pink piping, grey knit shrug.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Marguerite

Black boots with light jeans and gray top. On top of that I am wearing a brown sweater, black scarf and hat.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

CrimsonxKisses

Cranberry-coloured knee socks, a pair of black and white polka-dotted panties (with blue lace down the edges!), and a white, lace-topped undershirt with a black and white striped, full button-down blouse. ...Geek gone bad?

Drake Valentine

Red T-shirt and black boxers.

I don't really wear much when around the house, unless I have company or it is 'cold.' ^^`

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Question Mark

Well-worn jeans, Obama shirt, blue boxers, red flannel button-down (chilly New England nights), and sneakers.

Lilias

Black bustier and matching cami, maroon yoga pants, black socks with pink toes and heels, black-gold embroidered velvet house slippers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Fragile Dreams

Grey cargo pants, black tight blouse that says Call Me! to the front, black ankle socks and black tight boxers, white Nike's which are my favorite. ^^

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Fitted charcoal grey jumper dress, sheer white blouse with full long sleeves and large bow, black tights, black suede pumps

Aiden

Black hoodie and matching sweat pants, cold day today.

Beguile's Mistress

Over-sized mens shirt, light blue, cuffs rolled up ~ for sleeping