what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven41174

Back in uniform again and working
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Autumn52

with badge I hope Raven

Still gym clothes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray straight skirt hemmed 3 inches above the knee, burgundy red long-sleeved blouse with lapel collar, beige stockings and burgundy sling-back 4-inch heels.

Daelen

Mmmmmmm your outfits are enough to give a guy a fetish *Grins*

Brown "We Are The Champions" t-shirt, blue flannel-patterned(Can't recall the name of that pattern) boxers
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

TheLegionary

My brownish suit, white shirt, dark shoes, a Japanese silk made tie with some people harvesting rice.

despickable

TISM tee shirt (fav rock band of mine) it looks like a soccor shirt has number 5 on the back boxer shorts bare feet

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Black pin-stripe business suit:  fitted jacket with notch lapel and pencil skirt with back vent, pearl gray sleeveless top with self bow, black tights and black suede pumps

Beguile's Mistress

Fitted black shift and thin and clingy electric blue cardigan, black stockings and pumps

Jag

PJ short-shots and a black tank top.

I realize that I rarely wear anything other than PJs...
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nico

black shorts and a light blue t-shirt.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Black faux suede leggings, ivory tunic sweater with cowl neck and belt, black suede ankle boots w/3-inch heel

Bliss

Red scoop neck 3/4 sleeve shirt that stops at the waist, fairly fitted; black pencil skirt that stops a few inches above the knee. Black 4-inch wingtip black heels. Silver eternity collar. The usual rings. Hair is in a bun at the base of my neck. Didn't seem like anything much to me, but under my ankle-length black wool coat it got me The Eye from a guy in the elevator, and walking past the end of an aisle in the cube farm toward my desk one of my (female) coworkers yelled out, "Woo!" and when I stepped backward to say hi, she said, "Look at you! So pretty!"

So yeah. Feeling kinda awesome in my unintentional hotness. :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Senri

a borrowed fursuit, just got away from entertaining people at a seniors mall
person who runs in front of car, gets tired.
person who runs behind the car, gets exhausted.
On's and Off's

Doomsday

I bought this shirt before I began worshiping Dexter :D

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Bliss on October 16, 2009, 08:14:34 AM
Red scoop neck 3/4 sleeve shirt that stops at the waist, fairly fitted; black pencil skirt that stops a few inches above the knee. Black 4-inch wingtip black heels. Silver eternity collar. The usual rings. Hair is in a bun at the base of my neck. Didn't seem like anything much to me, but under my ankle-length black wool coat it got me The Eye from a guy in the elevator, and walking past the end of an aisle in the cube farm toward my desk one of my (female) coworkers yelled out, "Woo!" and when I stepped backward to say hi, she said, "Look at you! So pretty!"

So yeah. Feeling kinda awesome in my unintentional hotness. :D

That is pretty... hot! 

Those compliments are wonderful when you aren't looking for them or get them for dressing the way you need to for the occasion or your job.

@ Doomsday Jesus:  Maybe the shirt's possessed.

Le RandomBloke

Jeans, a belt and my headphones.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

TheLegionary

White shirt with blue stripes, brownish trousers, dark shoes. This is my casual Friday... :(

Senri

person who runs in front of car, gets tired.
person who runs behind the car, gets exhausted.
On's and Off's

Psyche

More than I want to be - it's cold here

TheLegionary

* looks above *

Well, it seems those hands are warming you where you need!

* winks *

I am wearing what I need...my navy blue suit with white stripes. I am sure there is a better way of saying this in English but I cannot find it. Of course, dark shoes and a red tie. I love red ties!

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and vest, pale blue long sleeved blouse, navy flats

Juicy

a white, form-fitting long sleeve shirt, a pair of distressed blue jeans ripped at the knees, a pair of brown fluff boots and a silver rosary