If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
I'm sorry, Bubbles..I'm scared of marriage..
and this is the best proof I can give that sometimes I am serious..

When I say no, would you reject my company?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

scared of responsability..Typical ^^  ~
nah, even if you say no..I still would luv ya' and bug you!

If I meet you first time on street, would you search for me afterwords? [considering as our eyes met,for example]
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
Sorry, Bubbles..I told you I wasnt special!

-smiles-
I'd actually walk up to you and then flush up and lose my courage and walk away..

If I did all that and walked away scared, would you call me back?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

I never said you aren't..Plus marriage is a -piece of paper and a ring-.Love is with gestures and not marriage exactly, just that some people do that to to make the bond stronger or something.^^ so,chill.
Oh..nice xD

if I call you, would you really turn to face me ?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles as I look at you-
Looks like I might leave E right now if you ask me to...

Yes..

If I face you would you smile at me?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

if I ask you to marry me? :P *a nice and sincere smile forms from my pink lips, as my cheeks get red as a cherry* Umm..
yeah I will for sure put a big smile on my face xD

If I smile at you, would you then take the next step to ask my name at least?:)
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

with lots and lots of stuttering and blushing..

If I stutter and blush and I'm unable to speak, would you calm me down and still seek my company?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

hhii so cute are you now ^.^
yeah I would for sure!~

If I keep you company, would you be there for now when I mostly need?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Of course..

When I am there for you when you need me, would you share you deepest secrets with me?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nmnm I will, because I want you to get to know me better and to see that I can tell you secrets that even my parents don't know. :)

If I would tell you my secrets, would you do the same and share things which others don't know about you?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

It is only fair that I do..

If my secrets arent all vanilla, would you glare at me or gleam at me with excitement..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I would glare at you curious and then try to understand you..i will not have regrets after that ^^ None.Cause I luv you.

If I more shy and hesitant when we are alone and together, would you make the first step?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
I would lean across and look into your eyes deeply before kissing you gently..

After I make the first move, would you be more or less comfortable?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I really am like I said here. >.> even tho' I may appear daring and outgoing,I am not just like this in real..^^''

I would feel a bit more comfortable and smooch your cheek after ~

If I were to go with a friend[guy] at a movie, would be agree or be totally fine with ?:P
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
I know, Bubbles..hardly anyone here is just like they are in real life..but I'm sure you will be like this with me, if we could ever be together..

No..I'm very jealous..

If I say No, would you be mad taking that I dont trust you, or feel special that I am so pocessive of you
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

It's just hard sometimes to be actually me,as I am hesitant and all shy and I am afraid to show that to people 'cause they want me to be all straight forward and outgoing..^^''
-together..? as a ...couple?~ *nods and starts to feel nervous* -plus I don't like to much Over possesiviness. >_>

If I smile at your No, would you understand that I was really trying to make you jealous?:p

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

As long as you enjoy being you, nothing matters..and I'm sure you do..I enjoy you being you and I hope you can see me as someone you can always talk to about anything...that you dont have to hide anything from me..

-backs off-
Sorry..I dont want to make you nervous..

Not immediately but if you continue smiling, I will..

When I realize that you were kidding, would you be surprised if I sought your pleasure?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 10, 2010, 01:46:49 PM
As long as you enjoy being you, nothing matters..and I'm sure you do..I enjoy you being you and I hope you can see me as someone you can always talk to about anything...that you dont have to hide anything from me..

-backs off-
Sorry..I dont want to make you nervous..

Not immediately but if you continue smiling, I will..

When I realize that you were kidding, would you be surprised if I sought your pleasure?

Yeah,only that I am being me..only with mom, my doggie and my Teddy Bear-other than that,nobody actually knows How I actually am ..
-smiles more,don't need to back off- I usually feel nervous around guys..not very good with Men either..so,don't feel bad or nothing >>
hhiii Nice answer xD

If I will be surprised, would you continue to surprise me some more during out time spent together?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
-hopes to feature in that short list the next time-

With all my heart...

If you get a phonecall from class in the middle of our time together would you leave?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I really wonder why..^^ why this girl-Me? ~
hmhm,if it's about a important assigment or if the Director calls me,I would go.No other way..[if I would work in a school,if I am called by a friend-I wouldn't go.]

If I will leave doing that, would you be mad at me thinking that the "carrier" has it's level of importance in my life?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Simple...Because we have fun together..

No, I'd understand..but I'd make sure you understood the compensations involved ;)

If I turn up in class and "surprise" you, would you allow me to stay or rush me off?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

At least I am a girl for fun..as Other relationships for me, is not in a good state  :'(
ihih XD I will make you stay.~

If I cook food for you everyday, would you consider hiring me as a Maid at least? :D
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Well, this relationship will be good, I promise..

-smiles-
I've already got an outfit picked for you.

If I wanted more than cooking from you, would you give me what I want?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

mnmn..this friendship you mean..or...?By the way don't we got spoiler to add ?>.>
I am hard to get so I don't know if so quickly I would,I will play with you for a while.. ~_~

If I would tease you some more, would you still be eager to find out what other surprises I got for you?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Spoiler?
-smiles-
Oh, this is more than just a platonic friendship, hun..dont you think?

Oh Yess..I love teasing...

If I tease yo uback, would you break or would you hold firm?
Moments of Sanity