Two ideas to mull.

Started by Strifesblaze7, June 19, 2013, 04:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

My first is a Legend of Dragoon related idea, far in the future from the time of the game would be the setting. It would still be with the same kind of technology in the game. The people of the world would live in harmony now but something would be working to change all of that. For this idea I will likely assume the role of the red dragoon, leaving the other six open.

My second idea is rough right now but I was thinking of a mass effect idea, it would be set far after the events of the third game and would be open to collaboration from interested players.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Chreestafer

The dragoon idea has me interested :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Which dragoon would you like?

Chreestafer

Not sure yet black maybe?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

persuasivevernacular

Legends of Dragoon you say? I would be interested in playing Shana, the Silver Dragoon.
A symphony of souls, tied together by a little ribbon and handcuffs.

Chreestafer

Yes wait so is this original characters or canon?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Strifesblaze7

Well I would rather it be OC but keep it canon sexes. White black and blue would be female.  Red, yellow purple and divine being male. I am willing to switch black and purple if two people will play them.

Strifesblaze7

To expand on the Dragoon idea, I would like the new war to be started by a sort of federation. I would like to have at least two main generals for the army, preferably a wingly and a human. I would prefer that the dragoons to be human giganto and wingly as in the game, maybe a dwarf if someone wants