Dragon Age Origins:the Cult of the ArchDemon (open to all, NC)

Started by wildstar, January 01, 2010, 08:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

ok I know a few people have made threads for DAO but this is new. I have the PS3 version of it and I had an idea for a continuation.

it has been 10 years since the end of the blight. Frelden was had many trails after the blight with distrust after the queen had to quell a uprising in the Alienange . Ozammar with the death of their new king which started another civil strife with the faction of dwarves. the Circle of Magi  and the Chantry having disagreements again coming close to the Chantry calling for another Grand cursade agains't the Circle.

During that time of strife the Gray wardens helped to bridge the troubles Ferelden had. though they were only helpful during Blights they had with the new leadership of Thain ,the Hero of Ferelden and destroyer of the ArchDemon, had shown to be good diplomates Thai helped to solve the problems the elves had with the Queen. he also with Alistar,Wyenne, Lelena had eased the tentions between the Circle and the Chantry. currently he is helping Ozammar with their troubles having Alistar and Lelena their to oversee a new election of a new king.

But even now the Grey Wardens still fight agains't roving bands of Darkspawn. at first they were not organized and not to friqent. but now in the south by the great forest of the Dalish elves and near the mountains the bands have become more mumerious and more bloody. their is talk of a cult. a deadly cult. some say it's lead by a Blood mage. some say it is a Darkspawn warrior. Thain plans a expedition to the south to see about the rumors and deal with the Darkspawn.

also from the west another has returned. the apostate mage, Morrigan, she has reasons for returning to Ferelden. she has lost someone and plans to find her. what would Thain and Morrigan do when they see each other again.

in this I wish to have Morrigan,Wyenne,Alistar,Lelena from the quest group. I do wish some original characters too. you can be anyone or play multipule charaters. for I plan for this to be a long one.     

Kate

I would adore to Morragain who does want to start her own sex cult in contrast to the blight.

(where a perverted sex cult itself is a community which does give rise to mages or rituals which resist the archdemon) and that the players in the group have their own strong views of how to combat such a thing - each helping the other seeing it happens (phps another character want to make or find magical items for greywardens ... sometimes we split up do our own thing then come back together and re-assess where we are. All could beleive their own approach most sensible and the others a little deluded - but all in the team beleive chances are best if they cooperate

Carlissa

I would like to base my character off the actual character I made...

Would pregnancy be a problem in this? ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Kate

help me with my perverted desires Carlissa and i would happily protect you :)

Carlissa

Quote from: Kate on January 09, 2010, 09:20:46 AM
help me with my perverted desires Carlissa and i would happily protect you :)

Oh dear! I'm going to let you know right now that my character is going to be straight, but she can spare a few nights in your tent ;)
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".