News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Domination at the gym (F Dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, April 18, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Sandra was very proud of her body, and she spent quite a bit of time at the gym to keep it in top shape. She was strong, confident, and loved to take risks. When she arrived early enough, she had the entire gym to herself, and today she had decided to take risqué photos for her instagram.

After removing her tank top, she took various poses for the camera. However she did not notice another girl come in and look at her in surprise. This other girl was quite the opposite of Sandra: shy, slender and not very strong. But she admired the stronger girl, something Sandra picked up on when she noticed her standing there, blushing. Figuring she would take advantage of the situation, she decided to show her just how confident she was, and how much fun could be had if you conquered your shyness.

For this RP I will play Sandra and I need someone to play the new girl. My idea is that Sandra would take her forcibly, perhaps the new girl would resist pointlessly at first, until she allows herself to become Sandra's pet.

----