Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Hey, wait!  Zaphod posted again before two people posted. Grrrrr, I knew this was a bad idea.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Aiden

abandoneddolly

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Zaphod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Zaphod

Aiden

Whoa whoa what is going on here....
Tales the guys add one to the total, unless you are marked incorrectly as a male.

We are at 42

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Imogen

42 (pants!! can't keep up with you guys today!)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Zaphod

Aiden