Seducing My Son (Seeking M character)

Started by Blinkin, September 23, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character has no connection to the other. If you are male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep, it will have no bearing at all on my willingness to write/play with you.I am, afterall, playing a character interacting with your character; not me (Blinkin) having an intimate encounter with you (Whoever you are).

Alison Bennett leaned back in the airplane seat and sighed softly in relief; she didn't dislike flying, but taking off was never pleasant for her and now, with the seatbelt light off, she could relax.

She looked over at her 18 year old son and grinned, "Your old mother is a coward Sweetheart." and laughed softly. They were on way to the national finals for her son and she had waited for a time like this since he had turned 16 and she had realized just how much she loved her only child; far more than she loved her husband... the asshole... more than a mother should love her son even. "Excited Honey?" she asked and laid her hand on his thigh and squeezed lightly. She wasn't in any hurry; they had a week and she had planned things carefully... but by the time they return home... she was going to have more than a loving son... she was going to have a man in love with her.

Welp, that's it in a nutshell. A mother of an 18 year old son, in a marriage that is showing the strin, is going to try to seduce her son and turn him into her perfect lover... her perfect love. So, if you're interested in talking about a potential partnership, please drop me a PM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.