The Girls of Lumeria | D&D 5th Edition (NC, Exotic, FULL)

Started by Lipstick Epitaph, January 22, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipstick Epitaph

Teo Torriatte

This looks really interesting! Would you happen to have an opening for a druid?

EDIT- I just noticed that Druid might not be available yet. I would love to play something else if there are any more openings?

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Luna on January 22, 2014, 05:05:33 PM
This looks really interesting! Would you happen to have an opening for a druid?

EDIT- I just noticed that Druid might not be available yet. I would love to play something else if there are any more openings?

Fighter and Cleric are both still available <3

Teo Torriatte

I would love to play a fighter then :)

I still need to learn the rules, but I've been wanting to anyway.

Faeli

I'll tots join as well, though I'm not sure how long my Cleric will last if she loses her spells by being fucked!

I was also looking to be a Drow... but a Drow Virgin?  O.o

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Faeli on January 22, 2014, 09:48:32 PM
I'll tots join as well, though I'm not sure how long my Cleric will last if she loses her spells by being fucked!

I was also looking to be a Drow... but a Drow Virgin?  O.o

It's a tough role that will probably end in heart break, but if you're up for the challenge, you're welcome.
I would probably avoid Drow for Cleric :P

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Luna on January 22, 2014, 05:37:47 PM
I would love to play a fighter then :)

I still need to learn the rules, but I've been wanting to anyway.

Yours!

Zaer Darkwail

Drow cleric can be viable; they are just restricted to lesbian relationships (a lack of penetration to their sex of course but anal sex is still viable).

arkhos

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 22, 2014, 11:22:21 PM
Drow cleric can be viable; they are just restricted to lesbian relationships (a lack of penetration to their sex of course but anal sex is still viable).

Yeah, there's lots of options of course, but I think she was just worried that the first time she is raped, POOF, there go her spells.

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Kunoichi

Eh, I think a Drow Cleric could be made to work.  In particular, it could be interesting to play one with the Noble background, and refluff the 'retainers' you get from it into being young acolytes who are still learning the ropes, or maybe just slaves.  That would be one way to keep the typical sexy Drow dominatrix flavor without risking infighting among the party.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: arkhos on January 22, 2014, 11:45:35 PM
Yeah, there's lots of options of course, but I think she was just worried that the first time she is raped, POOF, there go her spells.

-ark

Well, there is probably atonement spell cast which can restore her virginity...only end up loosing it again later perhaps ;).

alextaylor

Rape and impregnation? Count me in! Was going to do a solo around these lines but this sounds a lot more fun.

I don't have 5th edition though. Kinda glad I missed out on 4th Ed/Pathfinder with all these rapid updates. I might do a paladin/warrior/ranger type. The list looks like there's not a lot more room.

Any other redundant character spots I could take? If the paladin gets mounted by her mount does she lose her spells? Or I could probably do a cleric since it looks like the parties will run out of clerics quickly, lol.

But since it looks like a fairly large group, I don't mind doing a villain to help reduce workload on the GM's side. And choosing the disposable characters make it easier on my on-and-off free time as well. I've got a flair for playing villains. Though I normally prefer playing the characters who get raped  :-)
O/O

Kunoichi

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: alextaylor on January 23, 2014, 12:57:02 AM
So if the paladin gets mounted by her mount does she lose her spells?

It is listed as one exceptions; once paladin gets mount, they get raped by it and it's counted as deity's blessing onto paladin. But MxF intercourse with humanoid still seems steal their powers.

Miroque

Mnemaxa

Pity about no druids yet, I was interested in playing a druid's animal companion.  But if it may be a later possibility, I'll keep an eye open.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 23, 2014, 12:32:56 AM
Eh, I think a Drow Cleric could be made to work.  In particular, it could be interesting to play one with the Noble background, and refluff the 'retainers' you get from it into being young acolytes who are still learning the ropes, or maybe just slaves.  That would be one way to keep the typical sexy Drow dominatrix flavor without risking infighting among the party.

I have no complaints :)

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Miroque on January 23, 2014, 01:51:01 AM
So the bard was taken... sighs.. damn timezones..

Aw! :(

I will let you know if we expand the game or if a spot opens in the cast.

Robyn Hood

Faeli

Siereis

Well if there is still room available for a fantasy adventure enthusist, mind if I jump in? After all...the thread has only been open for what appears to be 2 days.

Seeing as how there is one person for each class so far, I would propose to fit a more niche role depending in how some other people build their characters.  Some of my ideas:

Depending on how you would build your paladin and the other fighter, either:
- sword and shield "tanky" fighter
- two hand weapon fighter
Or
- dexterity based fighter

Either that or I could go as another cleric seeing as how the party only has one real healer amongst the large group. Since staying above 50% hp is important (at least to keep the group from perpetually getting raped), this wouls probably be an important addition.

And finally there is the sorceroress if you don't consider her too specialized.

Let me know your thoughts Lipstick...this sounds rather awesome.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Siereis on January 23, 2014, 08:53:49 PM
Well if there is still room available for a fantasy adventure enthusist, mind if I jump in? After all...the thread has only been open for what appears to be 2 days.

Seeing as how there is one person for each class so far, I would propose to fit a more niche role depending in how some other people build their characters.  Some of my ideas:

Depending on how you would build your paladin and the other fighter, either:
- sword and shield "tanky" fighter
- two hand weapon fighter
Or
- dexterity based fighter

Either that or I could go as another cleric seeing as how the party only has one real healer amongst the large group. Since staying above 50% hp is important (at least to keep the group from perpetually getting raped), this wouls probably be an important addition.

And finally there is the sorceroress if you don't consider her too specialized.

Let me know your thoughts Lipstick...this sounds rather awesome.

I really do enjoy your writing, but there are 6 characters, not counting my NPC Paladin.
I would love to have you join if space opens, but a party that is too large can be a little difficult.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: alextaylor on January 23, 2014, 12:57:02 AM
Rape and impregnation? Count me in! Was going to do a solo around these lines but this sounds a lot more fun.

I don't have 5th edition though. Kinda glad I missed out on 4th Ed/Pathfinder with all these rapid updates. I might do a paladin/warrior/ranger type. The list looks like there's not a lot more room.

Any other redundant character spots I could take? If the paladin gets mounted by her mount does she lose her spells? Or I could probably do a cleric since it looks like the parties will run out of clerics quickly, lol.

But since it looks like a fairly large group, I don't mind doing a villain to help reduce workload on the GM's side. And choosing the disposable characters make it easier on my on-and-off free time as well. I've got a flair for playing villains. Though I normally prefer playing the characters who get raped  :-)

A girl playing a villain would be welcome and fun.
I'm excited for all the interest.

There is a point when there are too many characters, though.

An army can be a bit much.

Faeli

Since there is SO much interest, I would be willing to make my Drow Cleric on the villain's side and let someone else play the normal cleric.  They'd just have to agree to restrict themselves to anal sex and fucking my slaves :P

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Faeli on January 23, 2014, 11:05:07 PM
Since there is SO much interest, I would be willing to make my Drow Cleric on the villain's side and let someone else play the normal cleric.  They'd just have to agree to restrict themselves to anal sex and fucking my slaves :P

The villain side does not have set and established characters.
They will ultimately be dying pretty consistently.

You could play on the villain side if you prefer, though.