News:

Main Menu

Underworld Challenge

Started by Narianna, December 16, 2013, 01:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

*sing songy voice* I've got a challenge for you....!

So my friend spotted this chick in the Underworld movie and is obsessed with figuring out who she is. Now I can usually find damn near anything online and I can't figure this one out, either. So now I'm obsessed. Also, there's about 2,626 geeks in a group on a FB page that are trying to pitch in and figure this out as well. Here's the motion still:

Facts that we know:

1. She's only one of three death dealers.
2. The film was shot in Budapest so she's probably some Hungarian movie extra.
3. She's only shown once about 14 minutes into the movie.

Actresses we know she is NOT:
Sophia Myles
Rana Morrison
Judit Kuchta
Zita Gorog
Nicole Randall
Jackie Swanson
Dichen Lachman

WHO IS THIS GIRL???

Null

Ima gonna go with Megan fox ( wild swing in the dark )
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Narianna

I can see the resemblance. Megan Fox would have only been 17, though. And pre plastic surgery.

Null

Hey. Worth a shot. I'm out of ideas other than that
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Narianna

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Narianna

Nope. She played the elder. I'm fairly certain it's Rana Morrison. But he says he's watched everything she's ever done and can definitively say it isn't her, though she'd listed as being in the movie and he hasn't found what other seen she could possibly be in...

Inkidu

Quote from: Narianna on December 16, 2013, 02:18:43 PM
Nope. She played the elder. I'm fairly certain it's Rana Morrison. But he says he's watched everything she's ever done and can definitively say it isn't her, though she'd listed as being in the movie and he hasn't found what other seen she could possibly be in...
Is she given any kind of name in the movie I mean is she credited in the credits as anything.

Because I think you're right.

If she's never credited it makes the most sense because she's uncredited in Underworld.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Per IMDB, Rana Morrison is listed as 'Female vampire (uncredited)'

And that jawline looks very similar to me.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on December 16, 2013, 02:25:26 PM
Per IMDB, Rana Morrison is listed as 'Female vampire (uncredited)'

And that jawline looks very similar to me.
I went by the eyes and noses. Eyes don't change, and noses don't change a whole lot.