Welcome to erato

Started by Vekseid, August 19, 2013, 10:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

*lols at the Time Warp gif above ^*

Vek, you need sleep. And rest. Now. Please. You've done so much. You more than deserve a break or five.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Yukina

TheHangedOne

Woot!

Quote from: Ariel on August 19, 2013, 11:51:37 PM
*lols at the Time Warp gif above ^*

Vek, you need sleep. And rest. Now. Please. You've done so much. You more than deserve a break or five.
This.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

RedFangedWerehawk

You rock Vekseid! Thank you for all that you do for E, both in the spotlight and in the shadows!

*Busts out party top hat and monacle*

This joint is about to become quite smashing! Indeed!

ReijiTabibito

Weird.  Now everything works again.  I had originally deleted all of my links and bookmarks that were on Firefox to E, and then when the site came back up (HTTPS now, instead of HTTP), everything worked.  Then it all went wonky and threw me back to the troll page again.

Veks, how do I do this 'host file' thing?  For the record, I already did the IPconfig thing.  Closed the browser, ran the DNS flush, and then restarted my machine...

Nessy

Thank you Veks. Looks great.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

MabFaerie

Thanks Veks! You're awesome~
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Sarena

Thank you, Veks!

On a side note, I was getting the troll page myself (after getting to read the first page of this thread) and panicked because I didn't know how to do the ipconfig and DNS thingys.  I use Google Chrome, so after sending out a tweet to Veks for assistance, I went through and deleted my browser's history, cookies and cache.  That seemed to have done the trick.  So far, at least. *grins*
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

ornito

Veks, many thanks. You're awesome and deserve every bit of appreciation!
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Lady Aura

Thank you for the ipconfig thing that you put up on that warning troll. without it, I think I might be lost to E forever!

That would never be good.

Thanks Veks!!

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: Sarena on August 20, 2013, 01:03:44 AM
Thank you, Veks!

On a side note, I was getting the troll page myself (after getting to read the first page of this thread) and panicked because I didn't know how to do the ipconfig and DNS thingys.  I use Google Chrome, so after sending out a tweet to Veks for assistance, I went through and deleted my browser's history, cookies and cache.  That seemed to have done the trick.  So far, at least. *grins*

Yeah, seems like the switchover is forcing a lot of folks to do more than one thing.  I cleared the DNS cache, my E cookies, and reset the host file thanks to the Windows FixIt article provided, and that seems to be working.  I could never delete my browser history, though.  I use it for way too much.

NicciKotor

Now my evil plans for world domination through the use of Canadian Ninjas can commence once more! MUYWHAHAHAAAA!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

rahatngt

Rather insightful name I must say.
And congratulations on the successful migration :)

Zelric Miras

Thanks Veks. I like the names ^^

I usually feel better with the ssl in place X D

AurelieCatena

Well done! And congratulation for the geeky server names.

LunarSage

....aaaaand the move is complete.

This house is cleansed.

;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Stella

Lionura7

Raziel

Kendra

Came back from vacation and yesterday was my first chance to pop on E, so you can imagine the wee heart attack I had at coming face to face with the troll on my phone. lol
Had the utmost faith in you of course Veks and knew I wasn't due to actually get back on to E until today at any rate, so I totally didn't panic ;)

You did a fantastic job with the move, or the moves in fact.
You're awesome and thank you, for absolutely everything that you do.

Loving the server names by the way.

<3

jouzinka

Thanks for guiding us safely to this new safe haven, Veks. :-* You're our hero (well, you've been for some time already). :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Peripherie

I was hunkered down waiting for days of downtime and then it took you less than one day!?! Amazing! Thank you so much Veks!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Formless

Excellent work Vekseid.

Nothing I can say will measure up to the effort you put in.

But thank you very much.

PrettyxPoisonxApple

I'm just going to add to the wall of thank yous. But make mine purple!

Thank you ever so much Vek!