Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Having hypnotised him into playing the Jedi mind trick on himself, takes the Win.
History, where creative writing was born.

Dama

Rolls her eyes and taps her foot at the silliness of the games and merely picks up The Win and saunters off with it.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Jaqhal

The Win knows that I have chocolate and popcorns for It so It escapes from your lair and The Win willingly comes to me.
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Dama

Unfortunately, The Win is allergic to chocolate and falls over in pain.  Dama picks it up, pats it on the back and returns it to her pocket.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Zeth

Zeth gropes Dama in that special way she likes and lifts the Win from her pocket in the process.

Boatman

But unfortunately, for him, he trips over the trip wire and is netted into a tree, dropping the Win, which Boat picks up.

Saiyuri

Taking the Win from Boat, Sai kisses his cheek before beginning to walk away.

"Thank you for keeping my Win safe for me during my leave, love. I know I can always count on you".

Boatman

Boat runs after Sai and throws his arms around her.
Whilst kissing her neck gently to distract her, he tucks the Win safely into his backpack.

Wispyr

Boatman

Possibly, but not the Win.

Saiyuri

Squealing with delight when Boat was kissing her neck Sai soon realizes her lover and the Win are both gone.
Turning she runs after Boat and tackles him into the plush grass.
As they fall she showers him with kisses as she slips the Win into her back pocket.

Dama

As Sai and Boat wrestle with one another on the grass, The Win gets scared and runs to Dama for protection, who gently picks it up and places it under protective custody.

Wispyr

-Nabs from Dama- Minemine.

Boatman

Knowing giving the Win AI was going to cause problems, Boat hit the return to owner button on his control gizmo and the Win dutifully led the others a merry chase before returning to Boat, all sweaty and out of breath (the Win, that is).

Saiyuri

Takes the Win from Boat in exchange for a kiss.

Thanks, love.

Boatman

Takes the Win from Sai in exchange for a snog.

Saiyuri

Gasping Sai slips the Win into her shirt as she steals a peck from Boats lips.

Dama

First they were wrestling, now they are snogging!  Geez.  The Win looks up at me, shrugs its shoulders, takes my hand and we walk off into the sunset.

Boatman

Boat borrows a motorcycle and helmet from the stuntman on the film set. Leaving the Boat-girl mid line, he flips down the UV visor and chases Dama into the sunset. On catching her, he expertly skids the machine to a halt in a cloud of dust and in the confusion pulls the Win onto the pillion. He escapes with his rescued true love.

Zeth

Zeth just snatches the Win from Boatman without any fancy smancy stuff.

Verasaille

Tickles Zeth until he releases the WIN!! MINE!!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

It's a cold night for a shivering naked girl on a horse. Zooms up and exchanges a warm blanket for the Win.

Dez

You don't need the blanket because you have a candle for a little warmth, so I'm just slinking in here, taking the blanket so I can WIN!!!

Dama

The Win is very confused by all this activity.  Thankfully, I have a doctorate in calmness.  Once again, The Win takes my hand and we stroll off......

Midwest Man

There comes a gentle whistling, a sound of joy and happiness. The win seeks it's source, and finds a someone it can relate to, and whistles along with the man as they walk away from all the chaos.