Strip Club Shower (Dancers Wanted!)

Started by Shakhmaty, August 27, 2009, 06:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakhmaty

STRIP CLUB SHOWER

It's almost closing time at the Exxxcape Gentlemen's Club on a hot and sultry summer night. Whiterook, the proverbial "nerd turned sexpot", has just finished her newest pole dance routine in a white whalebone corset, white garter belt, white tights and white 6-inch spiked heels. Do all the men love her? Yes. Do they consider her the "sugar" to the other dancers' "spice?" Also yes. Does Whiterook like giving lap dances to arrogant, ugly, self-centered CEO's?

Absolutely not. Thus, her latest choreography for the pole she frequents is a little off--due to drinking 10 tequila shots all in a row! Whiterook is so drunk that she can barely stand! Also, reeking of sweat, alcohol and wetness "down below", she and her aromatic fellow dancers are exiled to the showers before they go home. Commanded to "have a long date with that bar of soap and shampoo", Whiterook barely registers the word "date" before collapsing. When she comes to, she finds her sisters-in-stripping more than willing to help her wash...

STAGE NAME: Whiterook
HAIR COLOR: Honey-gold (Imagine the color of the sun, late afternoon)
EYE COLOR: Blue, but they appear steel gray from a far distance
CUP SIZE:  32D
IMPLANTS/PLASTIC SURGERY: None. Whiterook dances for her figure.
BODY STYLE: Model-ish, but think Keira Knightley, not Kate Moss.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual, though she doesn't know it yet.
SKIN COLOR: Golden tan. She spends a lot of time at the salon.
FAVORITE DANCE OUTFIT: See above
EVERYDAY UNDERWEAR: Black Victoria's Secret bra, black G-string
FAVORITE GAME: Chess
NEEDS:  A long, thorough shower, with plenty of soap and exfoliation!

Jecht

Wow....I'd love to read that, too bad I RP guys lol
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Hmmm I might know someone I'll PM her tonight and see what she says.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

I've been RPing with her for a few days and knowing the things we've been doing she would be up to it.

I have the perfect character for this if I can still make that cameo.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

FM

I can play as a female, if you wouldn't mind.  I'll send you a PM.

Shakhmaty

Morgan, Jecht, and Winsome Lass (among others)...see you in Light: Human Solos!

Jecht

;D just tell me when a good time to come in and if you have any ideas on who I should play as.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Shakhmaty

How about you're a customer at the club that's been shown the "peephole" by Montagna that gives you full view of the shower room, for starters? :)

FM

Ugh...sorry but I'm going to have to drop out...it's complicated.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Shakhmaty

The first post is in Light: Human Solos. :)

Shakhmaty

Come one, come all! There's a big shower at my strip club! :)