Hillbillie horror story, with a twist

Started by RedEve, May 11, 2013, 03:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

RedEve

Quote from: kaz on May 12, 2013, 12:03:45 PM
Do you need anymore cheerleaders?

Sure, we only have three so far, plenty more to fit into that minibus. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kaz

What about if they had a teacher with them? Not all that much older, possibly a house mother? Would that work?
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

RedEve

Well they already have mrs. Roseman along in her capacity as their coach.
I'd prefer to keep the rest of the passengers limited to actual Cheerleaders. :)

*edit*

Kaz will now assume the character of Alayne Roseman.
We could still use more cheerleaders as well as family members. :)

CriminalMindsFan

A character I'd like to play and use:

Name: Robert
Role: Family Member
Background/bio: Robert is older and shorter than his cousin Andrew. Some in family believe that Robert and Andrew have the same father. He also wears an odd assortment of items on his body, but none of it is from animal fur. Robert has hair all over his body along with many visible and invisible deformities. His lack of strength is made up for with quickness and his fondness for traps and restraint devices. He's had some exposure to the outside world thanks to a stack of magazines he once found in a trash can outside an old gas station.

RedEve

I don't have a problem with the basic concept. Perhaps the appearance is a bit much though.
I allowed for deformities and physically unappealing family members, but they shouldn't all be caricatures of ugliness. :)

Lorelei

Quote from: RedEve on May 11, 2013, 07:09:49 AM
No worries, I am not fond of extreme violence myself.
I would say that the women will be manhandled, restrained, fucked roughly, perhaps slapped around a bit.
Nothing more extreme than that, so no broken limbs or stab wounds or severe beatings.

Sounds great!  I am still waiting to be reverified.  Assuming you still have room for a cheerleader when that happens, I would like to play.  Thanks! 

RedEve

Sure, still room enough for more cheerleaders.

RedEve

Anyone who still needs to get me their CS? :)

Lorelei

I have an idea for a character.  Will post it after I am reverified.  Thanks :-)

MagicalPen

Some awful good looking cheerleaders on here...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RedEve

CriminalMindsFan

Lorelei

I got re-verified!  Here is my character idea.

Name: Amanda Callaghan
Role: Cheerleader
Background/bio: Midwest born and bred, Amber had long dreamed of the sun and warmth of Southern California.  So when she was accepted into St. Joseph's University, it was no surprise that she leaped at the opportunity and left her native Wisconsin.  Double majoring in English Literature and Japanese Studies, she excelled at school and quickly adapted to life West Coast living.  Trouble arose when financial problems back home forced Amber to take one and then two part time jobs to pay for tuition.  Then she heard about the cheerleading scholarships....  Still a somewhat reluctant cheerleader, Amber has started to adapt and even make friends among the other girls on the cheerleading squad...

RedEve

Looks good Lorelei. Feel free to add her to the character thread.

If no one else posts I will move us along today. I do hope to see one or two posts before that though.

chaoslord29

I can only hope you're still accepting applications for more members of the 'family' as it were, I'd love the chance to play in something so deliciously campy and with an added perverse twist. Had a character concept in mind for a kind of 'wild child' member of the family, and hope that wouldn't be out of place with what you've got so far.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: chaoslord29 on May 15, 2013, 01:33:08 PM
I can only hope you're still accepting applications for more members of the 'family' as it were, I'd love the chance to play in something so deliciously campy and with an added perverse twist. Had a character concept in mind for a kind of 'wild child' member of the family, and hope that wouldn't be out of place with what you've got so far.

I believe we still need writers for family members.  >:)

chaoslord29

Hey great! So far the family has a musclebound hairless bruiser and your deranged trapper, so I was thinking a hunter/skinner/stalker type wouldn't go amiss. Someone very feral minded, moony type.

My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari

RedEve

Sounds very interesting, I look forward to reading your CS.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: chaoslord29 on May 15, 2013, 01:43:38 PM
Hey great! So far the family has a musclebound hairless bruiser and your deranged trapper, so I was thinking a hunter/skinner/stalker type wouldn't go amiss. Someone very feral minded, moony type.

Welcome to the family!  :-)

chaoslord29

Name:Seth

Role: Family Member

Background/bio: Nephew to Robert and Andrew, Seth’s relationship to the family is muddled by the fact that at a young age he was driven out following a row between family members that turned ugly (even for the Family). He hunkered down to wait out the mess in the wilderness around the ‘farm’ waiting for someone to come find him till long after it became apparent that no one was looking. He’d been forgotten in the aftermath of whatever set the Family upon itself and it was another week before he found his way back home. Still suspicious and more than a little crazed by now, he nabbed a few supplies and whatever belongings he most considered his then returned to the shelter he’d carved out for himself in the hills, learning on his own to subside there, and eventually to thrive, occasionally visiting the farm when things were hard enough to force him to steal from his own kin. It was years before he was caught in one of Robert’s traps but in some fit of kinship, he recognized the wild boy as family and Seth was adopted back in as their long lost nephew.

Seth ran away to the hills which had become more home to him than the people who had first driven him out, but returned a week later to share a kill he’d made in the forest, relishing for a short while the few creature comforts the homestead offered, but eventually returning to his shelter in the wilds. This has since become the norm, and a room is usually kept for the family’s wildest and most feral member, a young man of few words, fast hands, and a silent agile gait that makes him the best tracker and stalker of anything living around their home that moves on four legs or two.

Edit: My only concern is that Steven Strait may be entirely too pretty XD
My Guiding Light-

RedEve

Yes, that is my one issue, the idea isn't that the cheerleaders swoon over their captor.  ;D

chaoslord29

For some reason I can't seem to find any stills of him from the movie when he's suitably grimy and unkempt. Go figure  ::)
My Guiding Light-

MagicalPen

He's far too normal looking to be part of the Family >.<

this might be more fitting:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

chaoslord29

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 15, 2013, 02:46:39 PM
He's far too normal looking to be part of the Family >.<

this might be more fitting:

Sorry, too much clothing. Only thing that Seth wears are the trappings of whatever he's killed for himself. I'm open to finding a nice middle ground though XD
My Guiding Light-