Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*Interrupts Zaphod's action for some of my own*

Jaden - any kisses for me?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xunzar

I don't know about her, but I can offer a couple if you'd like.

I'd wager Zaphod is next.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Zaphod

I am and damn you Belle! You had better come up next and give me a kiss as well. :P

JadenMystic

*gives kisses to Belle and Zaphod and hugs Xunzar since I don't really know him that well yet*

want to get to know be better for a kiss, Xunzar?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Belle33

*kisses Jaden sweetly and Zaphod not so sweetly*

Xunzar should return and claim a few kisses as well

JadenMystic

*kisses belles again*

how have you been belles?

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Zaphod

*steps in between the ladies and wags a finger at Belle* Now that wasn't fair. I want a sweet one too.

Jaden, would you agree that was unfair?

TyCaine

I would agree that was unfair, did I get any?   ;)

Belle?  :-)
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

JadenMystic

be nice to him belles. If this wasn't Pg-13, I'd show him just how nice I can be...

But, doesn't he look good enough to eat, belles?

Anesa

Sorry, Jaden..but I bet Belle will be the next one to swing by and give us all some hot lurvin! ;)

Zaphod

Did anyone say hot lurvin from Belle?  Me me! ;D

Jaden, can you come back and tell us how much you hate pg 13.  :-)

JadenMystic

I REALLY hate the PG-13 rule at the moment...I'm sure that Zaphod wants to know what all I'd like to do....

Belle33

He does seem to be curious, but so am I.   ;)

Camille, what do you imagine naughty Jaden would like to do? 

TyCaine

So many beautiful ladies...  Some of whom appear to be wishing for something more than PG-13...  *smiles playfully*

Camille?  Or Belle once more?
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Xunzar

Wrong. *smiles at Jaden* Hey there. *gives Belle her kisses* And I believe I owe some nibbling to Camille, no?

I'd say Jaden is next.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

*Enjoys Xun's nibbling!*  I, too, just don't get the PG-13 threads, but I try to abide by the rule...... sort of!  ;)  How naughty can Jayden get, hmmm?

Naughty Jayden still lurking around?  :D

Xunzar

*nibbles Camille* I move we make a thread that is this one somewhere that we can do more than nibble.

(I figure that anything that was okay on the Adam's Family is safe for PG-13)

I wonder if Jaden'll come by?
A list of kinks

Zaphod

*stumbles in* Sorry, it's just me! I was hunting around for Jaden in the 'other' area.  XD

So how naughty would a rule abiding Camille get?  ;D

Xunzar

Pretty naughty, I was tying her up in the jail thread.

Is she still here so I can nibble some more?
A list of kinks

Anesa

Smiles coyly and waggles a finger at Zaphod and Xunzar, beckoning them to come closer and find out.... ;)

However, I'm beginning to think Naughty Jayden may be naughtier than I.... *Whistles innocently*

Xunzar

*tugs Camille close and then brings her over to Jayden so he can find out without having to give up nibbling the tasty cowgirl*

Anyone seen Jayden, anyway?
A list of kinks

Zaphod

Jaden may be busy negotiating the rules with the Gods and Goddesses.  :D

Belle hasn't been on in a while either.

JadenMystic

I'm here still!  Who's tying who up in the jail thread? *looks for the jail thread now* we most definitely meed a thread like this so we can do more than nibble! I wouldn't mind getting a hold of you, either, camille or Belles! Will one of you 3 grace us with your presence?

Xunzar

*looks up from nibbling Camille* Mind if I take a nibble of you, Jayden?

*looks around for Belle*
A list of kinks

Anesa

Scrambles over Zaph and Xun and whoever else is here to get to the Naughty Jayden first!    Pick me!!!  :D

Belle? come join us for some "naughty girl lurvin"!  ;)