Deception: Murder in Hong Kong/CS Files (Rules and OOC)

Started by Galactic Druid, December 17, 2015, 02:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Big Kudos to Perse for keeping the game moving while I've been busy! Always feel free to tell someone if they were right if I'm not available.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on January 22, 2016, 06:29:33 PM
Big Kudos to Perse for keeping the game moving while I've been busy! Always feel free to tell someone if they were right if I'm not available.

I wasn't sure at first, but then was like "Well, I am the forensic scientist. I should be able to confirm, or deny, the accusations since I know who it is." lol

Also, I'm loving the charts and color coding you guys got going on. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

Agreed, you guys are going all in this round. Love it!

persephone325

I apologize for the delay in the next clue. I had to ask Guy to clear up a few things for me.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on January 26, 2016, 07:58:37 PM
I'm tempted to make a Venn diagram of all the clues, except that it would be the most complicated Venn diagram in the history of mankind.

I would be really interested in seeing that. lol
I don't know.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

RedPhoenix

Um, like one of those things where circles overlap circles to show what is both or just one or some?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Blythe

man, is it even possible to Venn diagram out all those clues and all those methods/evidences?

That'd be one huge diagram! ^^

...at the same time, I kinda want to know what a diagram with that much in it would look like.  ;D

Galactic Druid

Heyy guys, I apologize for this, but the friends I visited convicted me somehow to have a few drinks with then even though I never drunk. I thought I'd drop a note and let yall know I won't be able to post until tomorrow at lunch. Sorry to both decapitated and mafia groups, I'll get that post up asap, just not tonight.

Love you guys
-Guy

Blythe

I'm totes fine with a little delay--have fun having drinks with your pals, RPGuy! Try not to drink too many!  ;D

RedPhoenix

Galactic Druid

RedPhoenix

Galactic Druid

RedPhoenix

Galactic Druid

Verasaille

I loved the post!! I laughed and knew right away you were either posting on a cell phone and did not really see what the autocorrect was doing, or you were too drunk to pay attention. Either way, it was entertaining!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Given the length of this round relative to the other ones, I fear I may have hit that burnout point I was hoping to avoid that I mentioned at the end of the last game. Once this game wraps up, I'm planning to take a GMing break for a little while to focus on my writing and story hunt.

Hope everyone is okay with that, I promise more Deception early to mid March.

Strangefate

I was planning to bow out next round myself.  Thanks for running it though, Guy.  It seems like a fun game.  Maybe next time someone else can GM so you can get a chance to play as well  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Blythe

I certainly don't mind a break; I was also going to bow out after this round.

Verasaille

Awesome that you run these Guy. Thanks for your patience. I enjoy the game.

Remiel

Yeah, I certainly enjoyed the fuck out of this particular game and definitely hope to participate again in the future.

Galactic Druid

I'm thinking mid March for another round or two, ideally starting the second round early April.