Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Don't know where it's from, but the humor gets a solid 9 from me.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Trigon

Eranil Morathim

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Deamonbane

Always a fan of your avatars, and this one is no exception. 10
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Trigon

Deamonbane

The Thirteenth Doctor, Peter Capaldi.

13, just cuz...

Tanken Sai

Love the lighting  so 9. Wish his eyes were on fire to make the light in the back stand out more.
May the goddess watch over you

Trigon

Tanken Sai

Lithium

Deamonbane

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

Eranil Morathim

Trigon

Lithium

Trigon

Tanken Sai

Cute... So cute. 9. If you had a mouth.. A 10.

Eranil Morathim

Trigon

Deamonbane